Joseph Parker
Danny, Danny. You've heard of Ali using the phantom punch, right? And Tua using the 45, right? Well, KB and Parker developed the SKIP PUNCH. Did exactly what it was supposed to do: hit the top of the head and skipped off, causing Tupou to be KO'd and unconscious. Not like most other punches, as it has devastating effects. Talk to KB about the SKIP PUNCH. He knows about it, as does Parker.
Lol , maybe die still plays hopscotch.? I can close my eyes and just see him and Mrs die going out and chalking up the squares before playing and die showing off and SKIPPING a square.......
And since everyone likes the SKIP PUNCH, I'll elaborate and tell you about the SKIP PUNCH. You only need to graze the top of the head with your knuckles before the angle goes upward. The lighter the better.

Now the next punch is the SPEED PUNCH. You throw it like a jab, but upon impact you whip your glove around until the elbow is facing the opponent. It's like being hit with a towel. It's designed to create cuts, not a KO blow, and hurts like hell.

There's the PRESSURE PUNCH. You hit pressure points, usually on the arm, and the arm goes limp and can't perform. Dr Gee was famous for this. He was 97 pounds, and used to KO the heavyweights of his state in Pennsylvania in one round. Dr Gee used to be Burmese spy in the war.

The last punch is the SIX INCH PUNCH. Surely Sham's heard of that. Six inches is all you need to KO someone. Yip Man was the creator of this, from China. It was thought that Ali's punch in Liston II, the "phantom punch," was what KO'd Liston. In this punch, you use all the energy in your body to create the punch.
JPs uncle said the punch that killed Tupou was a 601 punch.. am scratching my head lol
don't talk to sham about six inches die, he has high hopes that guy lol
Don't forget the NO TOUCH KO Die - using the power of Chi
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2QSKCC0Bds
How about the Boomerang punch Die

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEg9U-lXB6Q

It's the punch you throw that comes right back to you
You may think about the top 2 inches fai, you and stormy struggle a bit eh mate...? hahaha
Careful Westy, die practices in front of a mirror he might ko himself.....sorry die lol
Haha Westy - Klitschko said that was the only boxing footage of Fury he'd seen before he agreed to fight him
Must be quaking in his boots