Joseph Parker
I don't doubt that Parker hit him. But it was a glancing blow on top of the head, and wasn't even solid. For him to be out cold like that...I'm sure he was hit much harder than that with his sparring partners Browne and Leapai. If the Aussies can't take that punch, bring on Browne!

In the photo, courtesy of Steven, look at Parker's elbow. It was a short punch, with not a lot on it. Please! To pay $40 for that? Never again!
http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/70750290/Bowie-Tupou-didn-t-dive-in-round-one-Joseph-Parker-says
Well, what is Parker going to say? That I really don't have that much power, and the fight was a farce? Or that he does have that much power, and everybody better look out? Wasn't Baby Joseph's fault that Tupou laid down. But isn't it interesting that many people are questioning the result. I've never, ever seen anyone KO'd with a punch to the top of the head. Dazed, yes. Stunned, yes. But knocked out cold? No way. And with a padded glove that skimmed the top of the head? No way. Now if the punch was solid, and his punch didn't carom off the top, maybe? But that wasn't the case.
True Steven thanks, still hard to see a ko result with that but the went down like a sack of spuds, although he was already half way to the canvas through trying to come under the punch.
(08-01-2015, 12:25 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 10:49 PM)gothenaki Wrote: Klit asking for Joseph to help out again
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/70714485/wladimir-klitschko-seeks-joseph-parkers-help-again-to-prepare-for-tyson-fury-fight

KB and Lonergan propaganda

KB was just on the radio saying that was misquoted. Fury asked for help, not Klitschko 
He also said people like Die should get behind a great young fighter who trains incredibly hard, and learn about equilibrium shots
You tell KB I'm still behind Parker, just not the farce. Pitiful.
Sham, I think you and I agree that that wasn't a KO punch. What do you think happened? If he was gonna take a dive, why do it in the first round? And so obviously not a KO punch? Sham, let your wife hit you on the top of your head, and see if you fall down.
Will Quarrie It was a clean ko I was ringside he was out cold

Daniel Hennessey
16 mins ·

For the folks who feel there may have been a Sonny Liston re-enactment last night "Phantom Punch". I was 3 feet away from Bowie Tupou when he face planted on the canvas last night..with nothing but the whites of his eyes showing. He was truly concussed
Looked to me like he moves his head into the punch . Parkers bottom knuckles connect at the temple , Tupous head bounces sideways on impact his ear nearly touches his own shoulder.

Sorry Die but if you think that's a dive you are more blind than the video ref at last nights warriors game
I like your passion Die, but can't agree with you. I've never seen anyone fake being knocked out so well that you can see their eyes completely white as they hit the ground, their arms at their side and landing on their face. Difference of opinion is what makes forums like this one enjoyable to be part of though