Joseph Parker
Parker should fight......... Otto wallin
(03-02-2020, 10:55 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Parker should fight......... Otto wallin

Not top 5, but a good fight, and people would notice after what he did to Fury.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/119930759/joseph-parkers-win--five-takeaways-from-texas
I like the Andy Ruiz rematch on the undercard of Joshua v Pulev. Eddie did say in an interview last week that he is looking to fight Parker in NZ next.
(03-03-2020, 03:20 PM)tm7 Wrote: I like the Andy Ruiz rematch on the undercard of Joshua v Pulev. Eddie did say in an interview last week that he is looking to fight Parker in NZ next.

Makes sense to have Parker box out here to promote the launch of DAZN in NZ. Hopefully they can get a decent name.
Wait.  Are you saying that Parker should box in NZ against ??? or be on the undercard and box Ruiz in the UK?  Ruiz isn't coming to NZ again.  NZ has come and gone for Parker.  He isn't a drawcard anymore here.  And, he can get just as many buys on DAZN if he fights on the undercard in the UK.  Whyte vs Parker would be a huge card if Hearn can afford it.  Eddie needs a second big draw as no one wants to see AJ/Pulev by itself.

Thinking about it, it makes sense.  AJ has a date with Pulev, Wilder/Fury III is scheduled, and Uzsk is fighting Chisora.
I want to see him fight Ruiz in London on the Joshua card, but Hearn said he may bring Joe to NZ...
I hope they go for Ruiz/Parker 2, this seems such a natural fight make.
looks like Whyte is fighting Povetkin so he's out of the equation.

Ruiz/parker 2 makes sense. not sure if Ruiz's heart is in it anymore. reminds me of buster douglas post tyson.
Ruiz - Parker 2 would be great as I think JP can do it
No way Ruiz wants it in NZ though
Not enough $$ and feels he got robbed last time although were neutral judges
More likely Ruiz v Arreola in LA
After that fiasco with AJ, people really want to see Ruiz/Parker? Ruiz is on his way down, Parker on his way up. DANZ said they needed 16 of their 40 fights in the US. Parker/Hunter in Vegas? Parker said he wanted to fight there.