Joseph Parker
Sounds like my Christmas lol
bart, are you Joe Parker???
LOl no maybe if Joe was a welterweight
I see Joe is now ranked #2 with the WBO. If AJ drops the WBO belt which sounds likely will it be Usyk vs Parker for the vacant belt?
If the the WBO rank Parker no2 for beating some guy called Flores and beaten up old Leapai then Joshua should dump the belt because it's worthless.
If he has been moved up the rankings it means Eddie wants JP v Usyk and has bargained with WBO. If that fight gets announced Delboys reaction will be entertaining
(12-19-2019, 08:13 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: If the the WBO rank Parker no2 for beating some guy called Flores and beaten up old Leapai then Joshua should dump the belt because it's worthless.

They're all as bad as each other to be fair.
Fightnews has him at WBO #4, or #3 if you count the vacant spot. Where do you get him at #2 Beefstew? Did it just come out and hasn't been updated on fightnews yet?

WBO
Champ: AJ

1. Oleksandr Usyk
2. Tyson Fury
3. NOT RATED
4. Joseph Parker
5. Adam Kownacki
6. Daniel Dubois
7. Junior Fa
8. Michael Hunter
9. Evgeny Romanov
10. Tom Schwarz
11. Frank Sanchez Faure
12. Carlos Takam
13. Demsey McKean
14. Dereck Chisora
15. Agit Kabayel
I think a Parker-Usyk title fight is great for all concerned

Hope it happens
(12-19-2019, 11:02 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I think a Parker-Usyk title fight is great for all concerned

Hope it happens

If AJ doesn't get him first. The WBO needs to order a box off for the right to fight AJ. Hopefully, this will happen and AJ will fight Pulev next.