Joseph Parker
I am starting to see some chatter on the boards about Usyk - Parker getting made.

Really hope it happens.
I really hope I'm wrong but I think Usyk schools Parker, not a good fight.
Usyk doesn't need Parker unless ordered by the WBO. I think Pulev goes first for the AJ fight, then Usyk. No way Usyk risks a Parker fight. Parker is being left out to dry.
In the below, he mentions he may fight in the US in Feb. No opponent named but stacks up with what Tm7 was saying a few days back
https://www.samoaobserver.ws/category/samoa/54520?fbclid=IwAR15u_k2pWfYRNTChDY3uneW8syNt0XxhObj2_SOXTaQvgBejcf8AURzrd8
Good find justafan. Hopefully for Parker’s sake he’s able to squeeze that fight in before fighting Usyk although with the WBO forcing AJ to vacate by early Jan they will most likely order Usyk-Parker as immediate fight with 30 days to negotiate.
AJ has ordered him to fight Usyk next.  I can't believe (well, I guess I can) Parker went up to 122kg's in between fights.  He's as bad as Tua was with ballooning up between fights.  That's almost 15kg's he needs to lose come fight night.  No wonder his power and speed suffered.  I can see putting on a few pounds here or there, but 15kg's?  

Sounds like Parker is desperate and serious now, but can we believe him?
That is hopefully and i believe it is the past, JP has stated that he takes his fitness seriously now so that training camps are about boxing and not fat camps. Sometimes it takes boxers time to learn this... look at Delboy but turn your eye away from Andy Ruiz if he carries on he will lose his career much like the latter part of Tuas.
I would prefer JP takes a fight before Usyk but the timing of his contract won't allow it.
2 fights left so EH would like it if JP does defeat Usyk then his final contracted fight will be his first defense v AJ - EH is on win/win even if Usyk beats Parker as he promotes them all ...promoters dream, I beat he hopes AJ gets stripped, opens up $$ making opportunities for all. Throw in Del as well somewhere also loosely a EH fighter, basically fulltime EH fighter in reality.
Dillian Whyte must be kicking himself he never aligned to WBO
We've heard this before from Parker, and KB. Proof is in the results. For 2020, I want Parker to fight a meaningful fight with ANYONE in the top 10. Don't care who it is. One fight against a nobody in 2019, coming to camp fat; he just needs to be a boxer again.
I believe him Die
I think losing to Whyte shook him up that his prep needs to be more professional
proof has to be in the pudding though as u say 2020 needs to be a big JP year
I believe him too. I know he wants to do what's right for his career. But he has what, 4 children, a partner, Christmas, rellies coming around, a need to eat because he's frustrated with no one wanting to fight him, etc., etc, etc.

I want the best for him. The very best. Now he needs to want it for himself, and his family.