Joseph Parker
Chisora vs Usyk may not be for the actual belt. That is the word, anyway.

If Ruiz beats AJ then he may challenge Parker.

Or Parker may fight Usyk if the WBO is stripped. One way or another - 2020 should be better for JP than 2019
lets hope kiwi
A big few weeks coming up for HW DIV that some ideas maybe clearer very soon
It will be wilder vs Andy r straight away . Al Harmon is famous for keeping in the family
That sounds good, as it would make the winner undisputed. That is, if Wilder and Ruiz win. I see AJ beating him though, making for a rubber match in the UK.

Congrats on the Fa win! Who are you looking at matching him with next?
Joe Parker vs Daniel Dubois? Yes please!

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/11/boxing-daniel-dubois-open-to-joseph-parker-fight.html

I reckon Joe should go for it. High risk high reward. I'm not convinced by Dubois yet either. He might just be another hype job.

Doubt the fight will happen though 
Parker has become irrelevant since missing out on the Chisora. Why would anyone want to fight him? Not a money fight.
(11-25-2019, 06:57 PM)mippy Wrote: Joe Parker vs Daniel Dubois? Yes please!

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/11/boxing-daniel-dubois-open-to-joseph-parker-fight.html

I reckon Joe should go for it. High risk high reward. I'm not convinced by Dubois yet either. He might just be another hype job.

Doubt the fight will happen though 

There's not that much in it for Parker being a 22 year old 13-0 prospect and very high risk, and lets be honest here, Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn HATE each other to the point where you just know that fights like this won't happen.
This raises the question of who Parker SHOULD fight. OR, who would be willing to fight him? I just don't see why an up and comer would fight him for low $$$. As Parker said, he was willing to fight on the Saudi card for less money. He's just not a draw card right now. He needs to find a veteran in a similar situation as he is who is ranked in the top 10.
(11-26-2019, 12:07 PM)diehard Wrote: This raises the question of who Parker SHOULD fight.  OR, who would be willing to fight him?  I just don't see why an up and comer would fight him for low $$$.  As Parker said, he was willing to fight on the Saudi card for less money.  He's just not a draw card right now.  He needs to find a veteran in a similar situation as he is who is ranked in the top 10.

So Ortiz? Povetkin? 
(11-26-2019, 12:12 PM)mippy Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 12:07 PM)diehard Wrote: This raises the question of who Parker SHOULD fight.  OR, who would be willing to fight him?  I just don't see why an up and comer would fight him for low $$$.  As Parker said, he was willing to fight on the Saudi card for less money.  He's just not a draw card right now.  He needs to find a veteran in a similar situation as he is who is ranked in the top 10.

So Ortiz? Povetkin? 

Yep.  Chisora would have been good, even though he's not ranked in the top 10, or 15 for that matter, because he's a name, exciting and dangerous, and would have drawn well in the UK.

Not sure about Parker fighting Ortiz.  He's a southpaw, has power, and can fight.  I think he'd KO Parker.  Povetkin sounds good, and I'd also target Charr and Kownacki, both highly ranked.