Joseph Parker
Brilliant news , should see JP moving ahead quickly now.
Molina then.............
Eddie could want him to get Usyk ready to fight AJ
Whyte 2
winner of Allen/Price although would be a step backwards
Interesting times ahead
Definitely - we could see Parker - Usyk

Wow
Usyk wins
Forgot Povetkin , hearn has relationship there- JP v Povetkin maybe 2nd or third, thats a big fight.
Also Delboy in UK

I think goes molina- chisora- Povetkin- Usyk
I see 2 wins a 50/50 as Povetkin aging
Then Usyk who knows- he may go straight for AJ after Takam
Most contract have a cut clause if you lose at this level so will be interesting. So the next fight will be interesting. Looks like molina got the fight. I wonder if there is drug testing after 2 positive tests from molina .
Great announcement and interviews with Hearn, Mr Higgins, Joe, and KB:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/113175227/who-is-joseph-parkers-next-opponent-all-you-need-to-know-about-eric-molina
Would have thought Molina,Chisora,Whyte would be the route. Sounds like Molina isn't signed yet though. Hopefully they have vada testing in the contract.
(06-01-2019, 11:13 PM)Beefstew Wrote: Would have thought Molina,Chisora,Whyte would be the route. Sounds like Molina isn't signed yet though. Hopefully they have vada testing in the contract.

Yep, that's what I thought too. One in the US, two in the UK.
It will all be in USA as he signed with dzan and they need fights bad to get subscribers up. ESPN are winning the race I’d say over showtime and dzan
(06-02-2019, 03:14 PM)markk Wrote: It will all be in USA as he signed with dzan and they need fights bad to get subscribers up. ESPN are winning the race I’d say over showtime and dzan

If that's the case, forget Chisora, and maybe even Whyte unless he has a fight prior in the US and captures the imagination. Assuming Jarrell Miller can get cleared anytime soon, I'd love to see Joe fight him in his second fight. Third fight? Still gotta go with Whyte/Parker in the UK regardless of dzan subscribers. Too much money to be made with that fight, and after Miller, what US fighter would attract $$$?