Joseph Parker
Hopefully he's got that out of his system now - and will move on.
(01-02-2019, 05:59 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Hopefully he's got that out of his system now - and will move on.

Hate to be sayin it kiwi otherwise you be calling me a hater...

err, Parker I fear just hasnt got any brains OR hes just puppet under the master coach and doing what he's told 
Lol move on people nothing to see here. Didn't see anyone moaning when Parker was on the receiving end of it against Whyte...
(01-02-2019, 07:01 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Lol move on people nothing to see here. Didn't see anyone moaning when Parker was on the receiving end of it against Whyte...

We werent in his camp AM
African Monkey is really a monkey and should stay in Africa. Joe Parker isn't a good role model in our country fighting dirty and needs to clean up his act. The duco circus gets sillier and sillier while Parker and Barry get dumber and dumber. It'll be damn hard to get good overseas fighters to travel here now, the officiating was disgusting and amateurish..
Sham - you's soundin' more 'n' more like 'n ol' GROUCH - you old Hamiltonian Sasquatch

Give 'em Duco boys some slack.....
Hey it was 1 fight and hopefully wasn't intentional - probably over eager to get a big KO
JP is a very good role model to youngsters to show what dedication and hard work can achieve.
Role on 2019
See whats in store for JP and Fa
Let's just hope that Parker and KB made a statement that Joe is not to be trifled with, and hope Parker never fights dirty again. To me, it's up to KB. He said he's been trying to get Joe to fight like this for awhile. I think it'll take away from his overall game plan when he fights better opposition. Lucky he didn't get DQ'ed.

And yes, I yelled at Whyte for fighting dirty against Parker. Except I said that Joe needs to counter it or come up with a Plan B when it happens. Counter it is not fighting dirty!
(01-02-2019, 10:04 PM)shamrock Wrote: African Monkey is really a monkey and should stay in Africa. Joe Parker isn't a good role model in our country fighting dirty and needs to clean up his act. The duco circus gets sillier and sillier while Parker and Barry get dumber and dumber. It'll be damn hard to get good overseas fighters to travel here now, the officiating was disgusting and amateurish..

Sorry Shamrock.

It must be said though that Duco and Joseph/KB are the best things to happen to NZ Boxing ever. They have saved boxing in this country.
(01-02-2019, 10:04 PM)shamrock Wrote: African Monkey is really a monkey and should stay in Africa. Joe Parker isn't a good role model in our country fighting dirty and needs to clean up his act. The duco circus gets sillier and sillier while Parker and Barry get dumber and dumber. It'll be damn hard to get good overseas fighters to travel here now, the officiating was disgusting and amateurish..

I think no matter what JP, Barry and Duco did you'll find something to complain about. Gotta cut down and criticize those tall poppies to make our pleb lives seem all the more better.