Joseph Parker
Alex Leapai or Kali Meehan?

what you guys think?
(06-17-2015, 03:41 PM)faimoko Wrote: Alex Leapai or Kali Meehan?

what you guys think?

Both, 2 months apart.
I think Parker definitely has got talent while it's still raw at present he has the quick handspeed. It's defintely too early and unfair on both for comparisons to Tua at this stage, i think parker is going to need to drop duco soon and run with another promotional team, in terms of comparisons with Wilder i see no reason for parker not to step it up and fight Stiverne or Molina or any of his opponents i think he's got a padded record lol.
I wonder if this is because of a new opponent being needed for his next fight????
http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/joseph-parker-taunts-aussie-biggest-payday-you-ve-ever-had-6340222
I would suggest everyone on here is 100% behind JP, have always been and always will be.

The real issue is Duco.... yes they are trying to sell tickets but why they want to build JP up so much is beyond me? The boxing public aren't stupid, and all they see is Duco in it for the money!!

If they think JP is good enough, spend the money and get a top 10 guy. If they don't (which to be fair I don't think he is) think he's ready for a top 10 and needs to fight a dozen more 'tomato cans' then so be it. Promote it as "Come see Joseph Parker demolish so n so".

Just annoys me the BS they talk....lol
(06-17-2015, 03:41 PM)faimoko Wrote: Alex Leapai or Kali Meehan?

what you guys think?

Both fights I want to see, but Duco complaining they want too much money. Those fights are actual PPV unlike the last couple, so not sure how they wouldn't make money on them. I think Bowie Tupou was lined up, but had shoulder surgery and now has management problems. All 3 would be likely to take JP rounds which is what he needs. Fujimoto is just a rankings fight, too short, not worried if it doesn't happen - won't be a good fight. Plenty of time to get ranked 
The deMori antics continue

Kevin Barry ‏@KevinBarryNZL  18m18 minutes ago
We offered you your biggest pay day and you decline.. Take the fight mate @MarkdeMori
Mark blocked Joe on Twitter ?
(06-17-2015, 12:30 PM)justafan Wrote: Anyone a hear a rumor that Fujimoto has pulled out. I've got a mate that reckons he has pulled out but did not know the reason. Not sure what to make of it... seems really odd two days after the announcement but this guys is not often wrong. But that's not to say he's correct on this occasion. who knows????

This site was referring to the fight as a "rumour" even after lonergan had announced it. Seems to suggest he got ahead of himself, with details still to sort out:

http://www.asianboxing.info/asian-news/rumour-kyotaro-fujimoto-vs-joseph-parker-set-to-be-announced
 justafanThe deMori antics continue

Kevin Barry ‏@KevinBarryNZL  18m18 minutes ago
We offered you your biggest pay day and you decline.. Take the fight mate @MarkdeMori
Mark blocked Joe on Twitter ?

Mark De Mori has a few months left with Don King who is spinning some major bs about De Mori getting a "title" shot. Like Lucas Browne, Bowie Tupou etc. he's had the wool pulled over his eyes by a greedy promoter who cares more about profits than him having a good career. 
Seems like that's what Sham Veritas etc. are worried about with JP
Can you get sued on this site?
(06-17-2015, 01:09 AM)diehard Wrote:   I say it's a tall poppy issue.  Bring down the Kiwi who's doing well.

Tsk Tsk Die, that's should only be used if someone doesn't agree with you........lol

Will Quarry is a tough dude who just loves fighting and looking for ways to feed his kids.