Joseph Parker
Would be great to have Parker fight someone with a better ranking than him to progress. BUT, Joshua and others have advanced without doing that. Maybe after Invercargill...
Parker $1.04, Saglam $9.00
TAB don't seem to rate Saglam too highly..

Chatted with a moderator of a good sports streaming site and she said they had Espn and would look into it.
I would pay for Bowie Tupou, but can't bring myself to pay for this

Of course there is always the option of watching it at the local Burger King
for parker's fight its espn3, online streaming, not regular broadcast tv, but still, better than nothing.
(06-13-2015, 01:15 AM)tm7 Wrote: Good find on the Facebook Page gothenaki!

Having looked through the top 15s, I can only foresee 7 of them even considering coming to Invercargill to fight Joe, who also could be available.

That would mean his opponent would have to be one of these names: (random order)
- Mike Perez - Coming off an embarrassing Rnd 1 KO to Povetkin, could be willing to take a payday and start his retirement fund
- Vyacheslav Glazkov - Beatable, available and has a relationship with Duco, having had JP on his undercard
- Eric Molina - Was lined up for Palmy, he will definitely lose against Wilder then might look at a pay packet
- Chris Arreola - Pretty inactive and doesn't leave the US/Mex so unlikely, but maybe
- Steve Cunningham - Beatable, credible and available
- Bowie Tupou - Close, cheap, on a 3-win streak, beatable, sellable with Trans-Tasman clash, credible, highly likely
- Vincente Sandez - Who? Could be willing to take pay packet because he's unlikely had one before (the new Razvan Cojanu)

However, I agree with you, it will probably be Bowie.

Arreola has a fight set for July 18, so he's out
Cunningham is facing Tarver on Aug 14
Glazkov is #1 for Wlad in IBF so he ain't risking his ranking

The list shortens.

Fujimoto could be possible. Anyone think Duhapas would travel?

I think you guys are sleeping on Martin. The guy is a decent prospect.
Agree Jamieson - Duhapas would be a great fight for Joseph, but might be too risky a fight for both.
Hard to tell if Martin is any good. Last 4 fights boxrec ranked 241, 83, 461, 265. Looks like he has a good physique, but how can his extraordinary ratings in WBO and IBF be justified by fighting bums?
I think Martin is prospect. No idea how he got so high ratings, but I don't care for the alphabet soup. Boxrec is just as big a joke.
Can't argue Jamieson - really hard to tell who's any good until the top guys fight each other
I have logged onto espn3 but no schedule for Parker fight as u can access espn3 in oz through Foxtel
Should come online in a few minutes
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/joseph-parker-vs-yakup-saglam-live-streaming

it's on!
Wow, he just gave up