Joseph Parker
Personally I think Hemi Ahio is a better prospect than Joseph Parker, hes like a young tyson or David Tua, time will tell.
How are Hemi's boxing skills coming along? Last time I saw him fight he was pretty wild when he threw and didn't seem to have a lot of defence. That was over a year ago though
Have you not seen his fight with will quarrie? He showed good boxing ability and poise, he's just been explosive in his other fights. Got Julius Long Friday night, could be a good honest test (or could easily be a blowout like the Tillman fight). Seems to have abit of backing now, obviously no where near that of Parker but will be interesting to see his progress.
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/12594/klitschko-being-pushed-by-parker-in-training-camp
Great find, Daneo. And good to get someone's perspective other than Team Parker. I think in another article they said that Klit sent home two of his eight sparring partners because they weren't good enough. Well done, Baby Joseph. Just as an aside, it would be interesting to hear who else he sparred with in the camp.
Dan Rafael is sometimes overboard in his selection of words, has been from the get go.A cocktail friend of KB. In saying that, Joseph must have benefited from the experience with Klitsckho confidence wise and skills.
OK, Sham. Here's the deal. Is it possible for you to support Baby Joseph, but not the hype?
(04-18-2015, 11:49 AM)diehard Wrote: OK, Sham.  Here's the deal.  Is it possible for you to support Baby Joseph, but not the hype?
Yes Die, no probs with Jo Parker the boxer, but when does the bullshit surrounding him cease?

Only when he's proven himself with a real opponent I guess...
No, if he beats a real opponent, the bullshit will increase exponentially. Remember, Colonel Bob has already compared him to Ali. But also remember that Parker has never hyped himself. He's been humble but confident the whole way thru. That's the one I supporting, not the hype. As we've said, he's done all that's asked of him to date. Now comes the second test: fighting guys in or around the top ten.