Joseph Parker
Forget Ruiz, he's damaged goods. After what he showed (literally) in the AJ rematch, his ship has sailed. Whyte is the fight Parker should go after, or Helenius. I think Helenius will avoid Joe though, as ruining his chance to fight for a title. Step up Fa. Easy fight for Helenius, as he keeps busy waiting for a title shot. Chance for Fa to cause an upset.
Maybe the Fa v JP fight becomes more likely due to travel restrictions internationally and the need for a meaningful $$ fight for both guys.
I didn't see the need for it pre virus but now yes - makes more sense
Bart, this supports the JP/Fa fight:

Coronavirus: Jacinda Ardern warns border restrictions will exist for some time

New Zealand’s first coronavirus fatality confirmed

The sad news was announced at a news conference involving the Prime Minister and Ashley Bloomfield. ...

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has warned New Zealanders should get used to border restrictions in New Zealand and overseas, saying they're likely to be in place "for some time".

She said border restrictions overseas would likely persist until a vaccine for the novel coronavirus, believed to be one year to eighteen months away at the earliest - some vaccines take a decade to develop.

"We will be having to manage covid-19 for months, until of course there is a vaccine and that will be many months," she said.

Ardern told RNZ: "I'm anticipating border restrictions for some time."
Fa then Lucas Browne then... keep it close
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/120993849/eddie-hearns-exciting-plans-for-joseph-parker
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/120995223/joseph-parker-needs-rematch-versus-anthony-joshua-for-heavyweight-title
Dillian Whyte's brutal rejection of Joseph Parker's latest rematch call
06:54, Apr 16 2020

Dillian Whyte has again dismissed Joseph Parker's calls for a rematch, insisting he would "beat up" the Kiwi heavyweight once more.

Parker has been brooding over his controversial points loss to Whyte in London in 2018 and is desperate to make amends, consistently calling out Whyte.

Parker's British promoter Eddie Hearn mentioned a potential clash with Whyte on a long list of exciting opponents he has in mind for his New Zealand fighter.

Dillian Whyte claims he floored Joseph Parker with a broken left hand in their first fight which the rugged Brit won in London.

But Whyte isn't interested and continued their heated rivalry by dismissing Parker's recent run of video hits while in lockdown, belittling the Kiwi's latest knockout win in Texas, and also describing Parker's only other loss, a points decision to Anthony Joshua in a world title unification fight, as a cowardly performance.

But he was more interested referring to his brutal win over Parker. He put the Kiwi on the canvas for the first time and then clung on to victory despite being floored himself in the final round as Parker, who had suffered a head butt concussion early in the fight, rediscovered his fluency and accuracy late in the bout.

"I've beat him up already, and I'll beat him up again," Whyte, who used rough house tactics in that fight, told Sky Sports in the UK.

Dillian Whyte used rough tactics to "beat up" Joseph Parker.
"Joseph Parker shouldn't be struggling with guys like Shawndell Winters. Who the hell is that guy? No one has even heard of him.

"Instead of prancing around his kitchen, he should go fight someone credible like Derek Chisora or Oscar Rivas. I tried to fight Joseph Parker, before we even fought, when he was a champion. He didn't want to fight me, but he knows that fighting me now he'll get a big payday.

"I fight Joseph Parker again I will knock him out. I went into the fight with a broken hand and a broken rib and I still destroyed him. I didn't outbox him, I beat him and dominated him. Imagine if I go in when I'm 100 per cent, no injury, what's going to happen? The left hand was broken - it was the hand that I knocked him down with."

Joseph Parker rallied late in his fight against Dillian Whyte to almost snatch a victory with a last round knockdown.
Whyte has been unimpressed with other Parker efforts too.

"Joseph Parker has had a lot of opportunities and he's wasted them, simple as that," Whyte told Sky Sports.

"He had an opportunity to beat Anthony Joshua, he fought like a coward in the fight. He had an opportunity to beat me, he done alright, but he just talks crap.

"I'm sick of these heavyweights. If you don't really want it, don't call my name. When I wanted it, they didn't want to fight me."

Whyte, who is well placed for a WBC world title shot against the winner of Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder's trilogy fight, is currently preparing for a tricky bout against Russian Alexander Povetkin, set down for July 4 in Manchester.

Parker's next opponent in this third and final fight of his opening deal with Hearn's Matchroom Boxing, is yet to be announced.

Stuff
Dillian bad mouths anyone who would call him out
He then accuses anyone he calls out as ducking him - cowards etc
Its just Dillian he is entertaining
Fighting JP is nowhere near his radar- high risk medium reward
JP needs to forget him for awhile, he don't want that smoke
If JP beats any of the others Eddie mentioned
Ruiz Jr
Ortiz
Chisora
Rivas
Then he could be looking at a title shot - win that then Dillian will be calling him out
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2020/04/boxing-cuban-frank-sanchez-calls-out-joseph-parker-declares-money-isn-t-an-issue.html
The article above went on to say that Fa priced himself out of the market by wanting a million bucks. Well, that's what Fa wanted last time the fight didn't happen, so why would Mr Higgins think he would ask for a different amount this time? I think the fight will happen, and Fa will get close to a million. Mr Higgins is just negotiating. Parker has nowhere else to go, while Fa can just hang onto his ranking and undefeated record while waiting for the fights to open up once the virus goes or is contained.