Joseph Parker
Spider bite apparently...dang
Spider bite haha, I don't think he ever really fancied this. Chisoras got in his head and he bottled it.
He’s not ill, much more to come out over the next few weeks/months for sure
Ow, it hurts. I'm postponing the fight.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/116263922/eddie-hearn-announces-ill-joseph-parker-is-out-of-fight-with-dereck-chisora
(10-02-2019, 02:57 PM)tm7 Wrote: He’s not ill, much more to come out over the next few weeks/months for sure

Yep.
To say he is scared and that Chisora got in his head and he bottled it is laughable, Dillian whyte and AJ are scarier than Del!!
If they wanted to back out I think its more likely Eddie said I can get you a better deal on the Saudi card lets pull a fast 1 and reschedule you for then.
Del will prob fight oct so less likely he will be opponent but not totally out of the realms.
JP v
Otto
Big Baby
Dillian 2
Saudi = big $$
Does anyone else think the prospect of a potential third loss came into this.

I mean i would have favoured Joe but Chisora had a fair chance of a W

If Joe loses another one at this stage it just wouldnt ve good at all
A guy on Eastside said "heart condition"

Hope that is not true
In fact, rumours are flying
guys on eastside are also stating that like Peter Parker Joe may now receive spider powers.....
If he is in fact sick he is sick ... shit happens
If otherwise I do not for 1 sec believe fear of Chisora has him overcome , what I believe more likely is Eddie has lined him up for a bigger $$ Saudi fight... what make cents makes $$
If he is scared of Delboy as some of you are saying he should retire now ... I think that is something someone like Del would say so I don't give it any creed