Joseph Parker
Yeah I think AJ/Wilder is 50/50 as both hit abnormally hard and both can be hurt
Parker has a shot with both but wouldn't be bookies fav against either.
As long as all 3 still hang on to their titles long enough
Can't see any of the three fighting each other, too many excuses being made by all camps they will never agree on $ or terms
(10-30-2017, 01:22 PM)Beefstew Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 12:15 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Two voluntaries??? What a circus.

Please explain how that makes it a circus?

Its Barry basically admitting he's fighting the chinese guy and the japanese guy next, shittiest world heavyweight title reign in history, they might as well fight butterbean next.
(10-30-2017, 12:59 PM)mippy Wrote: Unlike Joshua who had voluntaries against Breazele and Molina before Klit (who was also a voluntary)

Parker would be 2nd favourite against both breazele and Klit, Molina would be right up ducos street.
(10-30-2017, 07:50 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 12:59 PM)mippy Wrote: Unlike Joshua who had voluntaries against Breazele and Molina before Klit (who was also a voluntary)

Parker would be 2nd favourite against both breazele and Klit, Molina would be right up ducos street.

Molina would probably give joseph 12 hard rounds to be honest
parker would have a battle with but beat both Breazele and Molina
Klit of the AJ fight would have demolished JP
Geez this thread's gone in a funny direction hahaha. Next thing people will be saying that Parker will lose to Gary Cornish and Sam Sexton lol.
I did mean he would beat Molina and Breazele incase that's not clear ( after re reading my txt)
Pretty sure Higgins said the money wasn't there for the Asian fights - they will go for Browne in Australia and Jennings in the states. Hopefully can cap the year off with Povetkin in late 2018.
I just can't see more $ for Browne than in asia...
Hearn offered Wilder 4mil (+US TV)to fight Whyte in UK if he offered that to JP I would take that