Joseph Parker
Parker just came out and said joshua is average and hed ko him.

Im now convinced parker has mental retardation from the beatings he took at the hands of takam, ruiz jr and razman
That is boxers talk probably just means he doesn't see AJ as superman that is all
Prefer he stays that than shit I could never stand a chance with Joshua he would spank me...
(10-29-2017, 05:23 PM)mippy Wrote: Whyte is looking quite over rated these days.

Most fighters under Hearn are overrated. As Chisora said, Dillian Whyte is Eddie Hearn's shitty spare wheel.
Kevin Barry has opened his pie hole too now saying joshua is chinny and he got a big thrill out of seeing joshua-takam as he saw loads of stuff he can exploit.

People need to realize takam is a decent fighter, joshua won every round but had a few tricky moments because takam is a decent fighter

know how i know he's decent, kevin?

Because he BEAT joseph parker.
(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Kevin Barry has opened his pie hole too now saying joshua is chinny and he got a big thrill out of seeing joshua-takam as he saw loads of stuff he can exploit.

People need to realize takam is a decent fighter, joshua won every round but had a few tricky moments because takam is a decent fighter

Nah
(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Kevin Barry has opened his pie hole too now saying joshua is chinny and he got a big thrill out of seeing joshua-takam as he saw loads of stuff he can exploit.

Takams an average fighter and he didnt beat Parker, it was close but Parker won. I dont think AJ was at his best last night but all this talk about premature stoppage is nonsense. It could have been stopped much earlier. 
Parker Not Impressed With Joshua

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing
WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker was not impressed with IBF, WBA champion Anthony Joshua’s stoppage of IBF #3 Carlos Takam on Saturday and thought he was robotic against the challenger who had only twelve days notice. “The more I watch him the more I want to fight him,” Parker told the New Zealand Herald. “I’ve wanted to for ages but we’re waiting for them to give us a good offer. The more I see of him the more I think ‘damn, if I fought this guy I’d knock him out.’
“It looked like Joshua was struggling a bit trying to KO him. I fought Takam and afterwards Joshua said ‘if I had have fought him I would have knocked him out.’ He couldn’t knock him out and I think it was an early stoppage. On 12 days notice [Takam] was very impressive – imagine if he’d had a full camp?
“I’ve said it many times. I’d love to fight Joshua so I can show what I’ve got. He’s good – he’s big, strong and learning, but I think he’s just average, he’s robotic.”
Parker can't come out saying things like that and not be prepared to back it up in the ring.
I think JP should fight Whyte next in the UK, then target Joshua in the next fight.
You've gotta love Parkers confidence, he really should look at his own performances recently though. If Joshua looks robotic, Parker looks amateur (that's putting it nicely).
Outrageous! how dare he says such things about AJ