Fury vs Wilder
(12-15-2018, 01:40 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Cruiserweight division is a bum division, hmmm.... Do you know anything about boxing?

Now, now Craig. No need to disparage my posters. Someone even had the audacity to ask if "I" knew anything about boxing. Can you imagine? I almost didn't survive...

Anyway, the cruiser division used to be really good. Less so now. Need a couple of good fighters (fights) to restore it to prominence again.
I'm with Craigyid14 the Cruiserweight division is awesome atm. Last years WBSS produced some cracker fights with Usyk v Briedis and Gassiev v Dorticos as standout fights. It'll obviously open up again should Usyk move up and hopefully he does.
I misread craig14 and his hmmmm. He said it was a great division instead of a bum one. My bad. Personally, I see it as ok.
(12-03-2018, 12:21 PM)diehard Wrote: Great excitement in the heavyweight division:  AJ/Wilder/Fury/Whyte/Parker all in the mix.

(12-15-2018, 04:12 PM)diehard Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 01:40 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Cruiserweight division is a bum division, hmmm.... Do you know anything about boxing?

Now, now Craig.  No need to disparage my posters.  Someone even had the audacity to ask if "I" knew anything about boxing.  Can you imagine? I almost didn't survive...

Anyway, the cruiser division used to be really good.  Less so now.  Need a couple of good fighters (fights) to restore it to prominence again.

after the Fury Wilder fight I cant even take Die seriously
(12-16-2018, 12:39 AM)Ibeabuchi Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 12:21 PM)diehard Wrote: Great excitement in the heavyweight division:  AJ/Wilder/Fury/Whyte/Parker all in the mix.

(12-15-2018, 04:12 PM)diehard Wrote:

Now, now Craig.  No need to disparage my posters.  Someone even had the audacity to ask if "I" knew anything about boxing.  Can you imagine? I almost didn't survive...

Anyway, the cruiser division used to be really good.  Less so now.  Need a couple of good fighters (fights) to restore it to prominence again.

after the Fury Wilder fight I cant even take Die seriously

No need to take me seriously, Ike. Gotta admit, I'm good for a laugh though.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/109860713/tyson-fury-urges-deontay-wilder-to-sort-out-rematch-quickly-dont-s-yourself-now-mate
WBC orders Wilder-Fury II negotiations

Consistent with the WBC Board of governors voting regarding the direct rematch between WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, the WBC has notified both camps that the free negotiation period is opened and if there is no agreement between the parties a purse bid will be conducted by the WBC on Tuesday, February 5th. The WBC has modified the 70-30 split and has confirmed a 60-40 split in favor of the champion Wilder considering the market value of Fury.
Hopefully they do this in the UK
Would be great in UK reckon it would sell out Wembly or Cardiff which would really piss Eddie and AJ off lol
But what I read its more likely USA probably Vegas this time.
Hopefully both fighters are well rewarded and put on another great show
I for some reason think Wilder may be better next time around - he had never fought anyone (is there anyone?) like Fury before so will have a lot to critique from his last performance. Fury will endeavor to do the same but be fitter and faster -has he left any other tricks up his sleeve? In saying that Fury is the quickest thinker in the ring and will adapt to Wilder its just he needs to before Wilder lands like the 12th round.
Wilder won't leave America.