Fury vs Wilder
Gotta give the odds to Fury in this one. He'll be better in the rematch, more fit, and will be smarter about how to fight Wilder. Being a better boxer than Wilder, and bigger, will create all kinds of problems for Wilder.

Where will it be? Depends on the $$$.
(01-17-2019, 01:36 PM)diehard Wrote: Gotta give the odds to Fury in this one.  He'll be better in the rematch, more fit, and will be smarter about how to fight Wilder.  Being a better boxer than Wilder, and bigger, will create all kinds of problems for Wilder.

Where will it be?  Depends on the $$$.

Unless Wilder figures out how to hit Fury cleanly before the next fight 
Thats what I think mippy- is he capable? If he is (and doesn't leave it to rd12) it will be interesting indeed- Fury got up but if Wilder connects earlier ...who knows.
I expect Wilder to come in heavier next time as well
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/110689884/tyson-furys-rematch-with-deontay-wilder-in-doubt-after-brit-signs-espn-tv-deal
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12207677
Stink, they'll probably both fight low risk fighters and remain undefeated, we'll never know who the best heavy is if they never fight
(02-27-2019, 10:38 PM)mippy Wrote: Stink, they'll probably both fight low risk fighters and remain undefeated, we'll never know who the best heavy is if they never fight

Hopefully it happens later in the year.
Fury needs to fight a few to fulfil his big new contract
Doesn't want to possibly get KO'd in his first fight with ESPN
He will fight 3-4 times this year hopefully including a rematch with Wilder near end of year
Fury isn't going to rematch Wilder on a PBC card after getting robbed the first time.

That being the case expect an extensive negotiation period, Fury wants/needs to be active so he will fight a quick turnaround while his team is negotiating with Wilders.
I knew they wasn't going to fight again after it was given a draw, they both earnt alot of money, both stayed unbeaten and now the real prize, a fight with Joshua is still in the offing.