Bowyn Morgan
Just looking at Cairo’s resume quickly and he’s had 16 fights five of which have come against debutants and Nine against guys with losing records..
(07-06-2018, 12:18 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Just looking at Cairo’s resume quickly and he’s had 16 fights five of which have come against debutants and Nine against guys with losing records..

Why did you look "quickly"?  Busy?  Anyway, thanks for the info.  Always liked Morgan.  Yep, Cairo's record is padded.
(07-06-2018, 12:59 PM)diehard Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:18 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Just looking at Cairo’s resume quickly and he’s had 16 fights five of which have come against debutants and Nine against guys with losing records..

Why did you look "quickly"?  Busy?  Anyway, thanks for the info.  Always liked Morgan.  Yep, Cairo's record is padded.

Nah wasn’t busy just didn’t take very long to suss it out.
(07-06-2018, 07:46 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:59 PM)diehard Wrote:

Nah wasn’t busy just didn’t take very long to suss it out.

I know. Just being cheeky.

Cairo's next fight http://boxrec.com/en/schedule?c%5BcountryCode%5D=SG&c%5Bdivision%5D=&c%5Btv%5D=&c_go=
Bowyn Morgan says he's fighting a former Australian commonwealth games rep on sept 7 in Christchurch. Any ideas who?
http://boxrec.com/en/event/773506
Yeah I saw this thanks justafan, personally I was hoping for someone ranked a little higher but I guess there's not really the money and lure of a September night in Christchurch wouldn't have fighters frothing to sign a contract.
I would be keen as to see him fight someone with a better ranking for a better title but you get what you pay for and I wouldn't imagine they are paying big purses. if you believe the rumour mill there are plenty turning down the chance to take on bowyn
Yes, quite a few Aussies I've heard.