Poll: Fa vs Light
Fa
Light
[Show Results]

Fa vs David Light
Thanks for your comments Mark. I have a lot of respect for you taking the time to come on here when not all comments on Junior are positive.
I also wish him a speedy recovery. I like Junior and having meet him only once would have to say he is probably the nicest guy in NZ boxing and would love him to go all the way but I'm also far from convinced that will happen.
Who knows how truthful it is but Hunter Sam wasn't convinced by Junior but as always take comments from a beaten fighter with a grain of salt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9di9vALLw
(07-01-2018, 07:05 PM)justafan Wrote: Thanks for your comments Mark. I have a lot of respect for you taking the time to come on here when not all comments on Junior are positive.
I also wish him a speedy recovery. I like Junior and having meet him only once would have to say he is probably the nicest guy in NZ boxing and would love him to go all the way but I'm also far from convinced that will happen.
Who knows how truthful it is but Hunter Sam wasn't convinced by Junior but as always take comments from a beaten fighter with a grain of salt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9di9vALLw

I think that’s a good assessment of junior in regards to being an incredibly nice man. What I do know is he knows how to turn it in . He needs to turn it on every time now. His mind was else where with hunter and he was lucky it was scored at home rather than aus. I’m privilege to see him train and spa so have full faith in him. I think the last 2 fights can be explained by the health problem . We as a team now focus on turning onto the fight at the right time and balance family commitments. I’d like to think if we get through this health thing then we will have got junior to the fullest of his potential and we will be judged by it then. I can’t say enough what a pleasure he is to work with .
Damn that's no good markk, hopefully he can make a speedy recovery.