Parker vs Whyte
Whyte has improved but how bad lucas browne was flattered to deceive.

The fight prior to that he was almost KO'd by an old unmotivated helenius then looked pretty average.

Don't get me wrong Whyte isnt a bad fighter per se, but he's not Elite and I think Joe is

Joe would have to have a very poor performance for Whyte to be a danger imo
Don't know if JP can KO whyte, he was stunned v Helenius but recovered. Delboy although no power puncher landed bombs and didn't fall . That fight could have been scored either way.
I expect Joe to win hopefully showing he is level above and a wide non controversal decision.
Who next I don't know Ortiz?
I think Parker can get the KO, Whyte's chin is a bit overrated, and I do think Parker carries decent power.
If Chisora and Helenius can wobble him, JP definitely can, and JP is a decent finisher.
I would love to see it Msreef it would really see him as an elite
He could then take the O2 area off Whyte and headline there v Ortiz or Wilder (as a prelim to AJ v Wilder).... possible
Ditto for Whyte
I hope Parker faces Bellew after Whyte if Parker wins, not sure if Bellew would go for it though.
I don't think Parker should fight Ortiz.
If Joe beats Whyte Bellew won't make any noise
I was thinking Ortiz as seems next step up- a agree probably not a good match up for Joe.
If Joe wins well he may find quality opponents thin on the ground
If Joe wins he should target WILDER

Wilder WILDER Wilder WILDER

I think you get the message......
I don't see the need to rush Joe in with Joshua or Wilder.
Joe showed decent movement and defence on the back foot with AJ, he needs to work on his attack game, and finding a good balance between fighting on the back foot vs front foot. Another loss would be very disappointing, he needs to come in prepared and battle hardened.
If Joe beats Whyte I'd be quite happy with him having a rematch, then go from there.
There will only be a Whtye rematch if controversial decision or very close fight. Be a good earner though.
Trying to think who is out there that is commercially viable and brings something to a fight style wise
In some ways, the Whyte fight is a bigger test for Parker than AJ, as Whyte will "go for it" and make it a fight, given Joe no choice but to fight.  Great stylistic fight for Joe.  If he wins, he stays in the UK, and Mr Higgins and Hearn co-promote for him.