Jack Brubaker v Tyrone Nurse full card on a free live stream now
http://www.epicentre.tv/events/johnny-lewis-boxing-series-british-beef/
Australian boxing legend Johnny Lewis has announced the next instalment of the wildly successful Johnny Lewis’ Boxing Series, to be held on Thursday May 24 at The Star, Sydney.

The stacked seven fight card has been dubbed ‘British Beef’ and will be headlined by a world class welterweight showdown between Sydney’s ‘Gelignite’ Jack Brubaker (13-2-1) and classy Englishman Tyrone Nurse (35-3-2). The bout will act as a final eliminator for the Commonwealth Welterweight Title held by North Queensland’s Kris George who beat Brubaker in a bout stopped on a cut at the Johnny Lewis’ Boxing Series event in October 2017.

The co-feature is the highly-anticipated grudge match between English-born Sydneysider Ben Savva (8-1) and Newcastle’s Kyron Dryden (10-1). Savva will be defending his WBC-affiliated OPBF Welterweight Title in a bout that has been rescheduled from the March edition of the Johnny Lewis’ Boxing Series.

The impressive Tim Tszyu (8-0) will also feature on the card, defending his WBC Asian Super Welterweight Title against Indonesia’s Larry Siwu (27-10).
Great fight between English-born Sydneysider Ben Savva (8-1) and Newcastle’s Kyron Dryden (10-1)
Won't say who wins as its worth watching the replay
Nurse got badly robbed apparently
Last thing I remember before falling asleep was the start of the 7th round. In the first six rounds Jack Brubaker only won one that I can recall. That was the round he hurt Nurse. Can't say what happened from rounds 7 to 12 but I would be shocked if Brubaker won them all. A real shame as English fighters heading to oz to fight was a big positive for nz boxers. Can't imagine many would be keen to travel to the bottom of the world after those scores.