SKY POP UP Free/Haye/Bellew
Bellew would eat Parker alive
Ye this fight was an easy pick for me. I knew Bellew would win, I didn't think it was gonna be this early in the fight though. Haye has just lost it. Bellew is way to good for him. Inferno hit it right on the nose, hate relied on athleticism all those years but as you age you just can't keep it up. Bellew still is not enough for Parker though. That power won't do much against Parker but it would be a great fight as Belles is a very intelligent boxer. Quick too.
(05-06-2018, 02:53 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Bellew would eat Parker alive

That’s getting a bit carried away isnt it or are you just fishing ?
Haye is an old man now
Well i for one can never pick against bellew ever again it's just not allowed
Bellew is an underrated technician and against Joe I think he goes 12 and boxes a decision or takes him out late. Unlike Joe hes willing to go out on his shield
If Bellew is all that put him in with AJ , then you can see him going out on his shield
(05-06-2018, 08:44 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Bellew is an underrated technician and against Joe I think he goes 12 and boxes a decision or takes him out late. Unlike Joe hes willing to go out on his shield

I think Jo has to much power and speed and Bellew power wouldn't trouble Jo. Bellew would have to fight on the back foot a bit and I don't think that suits him naturally. It would be a good fight though but I think Jo wins a decision for being the busier aggressor and throwing more punches. 
Bellew will never fight AJ he knows his limits

I also once again don't see him fighting parker. That's a too risky fight for too little reward.

I think they will try to make the Ward fight, it'd be seen as bellew vs the p4p #1, Ward would have been inactive for a decent while and will be a lot smaller so they'd fancy their chances, plus theres the rocky movie tie in.

Outside of that they may look at the winner of the super series as gassiev and usyk are both starting to struggle to make 200 a bit
I thought Ward retired??? Would Bellew/Parker generate any interest in the UK?
Bellew won't be interested as no title at stake
But Uk public would buy it buy it but would be sooner rather than later before they forget JP
only man AJ couldn't hurt v the Haye destroyer