Parker - Decision
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Joshua vs Parker: Who wins?
(03-29-2018, 09:56 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Head:  PARKER Rnd 7 - 9

Heart:  PARKER Rnd 1 - 3

I believe Parker will DOMINATE this fight with his SPEED, movement and power.

Don't agree but i respect your conviction fella.  May the best man win. 
Hey usos. Long time, no see. If JP wins, then I was wrong about KB. If AJ wins, I put the loss on KBs prep. Hopefully Joes not wearing the cement shoes he wore last couple fights.

JP has the tools, but this fight bit early in the process. But here we are. have to back JP. Anytime a local gets a shot like this, got to give him his props.

Malo Joe. All the best.
Welcome back, Cali. Huge props for Joe to take this fight in AJ's back yard with everything against him. Come on, Joe, rise to the occasion.
(03-29-2018, 01:07 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Its a very difficult fight to predict,  too many unknown variables. Can parker take josuas punches, will parker be better with new elbows, will joshua up his game at slightly reduced weight

I can see it going a few ways but im going to predict....

Joshua by decision.

I think it will start slow, joshua edge the earlier rounds on slightly cleaner work in an economical first 3-4.

I think joshua will catch joe in the middle rounds and i DO think joe will go down, possibly be cut too.

In the last third i see joshua tiring but parker smothering his own work a bit but winning the last few rounds and rocking joshua late.

Joshua will win 8/12 rounds but there will be cries of robbery from stuff and "if there was one more round parker would have won"

Got the outcome right but not the fight i expected
You did good, Infern0. Did you bet any $$$ on it?
(04-01-2018, 02:17 PM)diehard Wrote: You did good, Infern0.  Did you bet any $$$ on it?

Nah i lost a bit on joe by KO i only thought it was going 12 a day or two before the fight so no bet on it