The Official "people picking parker" thread
Depends on how he loses, if he loses. If he gets dominated and KO'd early, the top tier won't fight him. If he's competitive, but loses, I'd love for those fights that you mentioned to happen.
I change my pick to JP

Joshuas team is in dissaray
From what Im hearing from the lads that are over there and at the press conference. The Joshua camp seem to be in a bit of a panic. Hearn and Joshua did not come across very well at all.
(03-28-2018, 11:50 AM)Dannyboy Wrote: From what Im hearing from the lads that are over there and at the press conference. The Joshua camp seem to be in a bit of a panic. Hearn and Joshua did not come across very well at all.

So it wasn’t fake news after all
(03-28-2018, 11:50 AM)Dannyboy Wrote: From what Im hearing from the lads that are over there and at the press conference. The Joshua camp seem to be in a bit of a panic. Hearn and Joshua did not come across very well at all.

Heard the same about Higgins and Parker.  Higgins couldn't keep his leg still and Parker couldn't control his voice 

i'm hearing the exact opposite Danny.
Parker still looking confident and relaxed no doubt about that
U.K. Fight Fan ... there's a reason why Higgins was shaking his legs madly. Don't think I have to go into the reason why...lol

Getting quite intrigued with this fight, an inquisitly wondering why the Parker Camp are so confident?

I just re-watched the AJ/Klitschko fight (got way too much free time). The 5th round where AJ dropped Klit and then Klit came back was a good round, and can definitely see where Team parker see an AJ weakness.

AJ is definitely open to an overhand right and gets overawed with punches in bunches. AJ has immense power and loves to go forward and dominate, but does get tired quickly when throwing a lot of leather.

I can see why Team Parker draw a lot of confidence. Styles make fights and I really do think we could see Joseph taking this.
Wow this thread sure separates the men from the boys

Mind boggling.. bordering on fantasy and cult like hero worship
(03-28-2018, 04:52 PM)shamrock Wrote: Wow this thread sure separates the men from the boys

Mind boggling.. bordering on fantasy and cult like hero worship

I know right. Those in awe of Anthony Abs Joshua are a bit much...