Joshua vs Parker betting
How do u post photos?
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12936/11210234/joshua-vs-parker-johnny-nelson-liked-the-look-of-joseph-parkers-calmness-and-confidence
(01-18-2018, 12:54 PM)diehard Wrote: http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12936/11210234/joshua-vs-parker-johnny-nelson-liked-the-look-of-joseph-parkers-calmness-and-confidence

You can expect all of the sky uk crew to start "getting worried for AJ" inthe leadup to the fight. They do ot every time, say the guy is a pudding then "get worried" when theres a ppv to shill. 
(01-18-2018, 12:16 PM)bopman Wrote: How do u post photos?

Hit preview post, there's a button on there to link to the photo.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/100698926/anthony-joshuas-knockout-conqueror-gets-undercard-offer-for-joseph-parkers-title-fight
(01-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:16 PM)bopman Wrote: How do u post photos?

Hit preview post, there's a button on there to link to the photo.

Thanks mate
Is Joseph Parker on Steroids?

Hahaha i dont think jo is on the juice cause his body just aint cool lol
The point the guy in the video was making is that
he thinks AJ and JP are both on the juice
Maybe he’s right
It’s even possible everyone at the top is on drugs
If that’s true then AJ actually would be the king of steroids
Tyson Fury offers to spar with Joseph Parker for Kiwi's world title fight

Tyson Fury and Joseph Parker have a good friendship and the big Brit wants to help the young Kiwi prepare for his fight with Anthony Joshua.

Tyson Fury has offered to spar with Joseph Parker to help the Kiwi's preparations for his boxing world heavyweight title unification fight with Anthony Joshua.

WBO champion Parker fights WBA and IBF champ Joshua in Cardiff on March 31.

Parker has suggested he might get Fury to join him on his walk to the ring at the Principality Stadium where 78,000 fight fans will be watching the huge fight live under the retractable roof.

Fury, the former champion who held all of the belts on offer before spiralling into health issues that have kept him out of the ring for two years, is finally on the comeback trail.

Fury, who has increasing speaking engagements, suggested he would be busy in Portsmouth on March 31, but was willing to help Parker with his buildup, tweeting he would happily spar with him and "you won't find better sparing than me I promise you".

TYSON2FASTFURY

@Tyson_Fury
@joeboxerparker I've got a show on the night your boxing in England but if you want I'll come spar you when your in uk training for the fight, it wil help both me & you, you won't find better sparing than me I promise you. Let me know pal?

Parker has arrived in Las Vegas to begin an intense 10 week training camp for the fight of his life.

It's unlikely he will return to Britain until about two weeks before fight night and will be in a tapering phase with his heavy sparring work, to be around six weeks, already completed.

To get Fury involved in active sparring, the giant Brit would have to be brought to Vegas.

Parker's trainer Kevin Barry already has a stable of five sparring partners lined up.

Barry told Stuff on Friday that "Fury gives great support and it is always appreciated" but their plans were firm on doing there camp at their traditional US base.

Fury has been vocal in his belief that Parker can upset the odds and beat Joshua, predicting a knockout win to the New Zealander.

Fury and Parker have a strong relationship.

There was genuine interest from Fury to have Parker help with his own sparring for his successful 2015 world title shot against Wladimir Kltischko where he ripped the division open by out-pointing the long-term champion.

A conflict of schedules didn't allow Parker to get involved in Fury's camp but the the pair have become good friends on social media and cemented that relationship when Parker fought Fury's brother Hughie in his second world title defence in Manchester last September.

Tyson and Parker partied heavily after the Kiwi's points victory.

Both Parker and Joshua have signalled a strong interest in fighting Fury if they win their Cardiff showdown, realising his drawpower in the UK and beyond makes it a hugely lucrative fight.

- Stuff