Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
(12-15-2017, 07:19 PM)Nigs Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 03:36 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I just think if he's lighter that'll allow him to be more mobile. He is defensivley open but if he's immobile too thats an issue.

I dont care how good your chin is, if you take a combination off AJ on the chin it's problems.

Takam had a very good chin and AJ never really landed clean on him, more cuffing shots and they were hurting takam.

Id rather JP just avoided getting hit alltogether.

(12-15-2017, 04:28 PM)diehard Wrote: At Parker's level of development, I just don't understand his novice defensive mistakes. Gotta put it on KB. He can get away with it against light hitters, but we're talking AJ and Wilder, both big and powerful. Just can't see Joe getting inside and landing his shots.

Trouble with that Inferno is JP footwork is terrible aswell.

I don’t understand how it hasn’t even remotely been rectified.

Which is why I can't see Joe getting inside AJ's guard, or getting back out again without getting hit. He tends to throw his combos, and then stay there and wait for his opponent to throw. Bad defense, bad footwork, skill level dropping. Damn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - diehard - 12-15-2017, 08:06 PM