Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
(12-07-2017, 10:27 PM)Nigs Wrote: Parker not driven by money and wants to unify yet won’t accept anything less than 35%. The fair and reasonable comment is a throw away and only put in there to counter people saying “accept the offer and unify”

Take 25%. Win the fight, and then you can command a bigger purse as you are in the box seat.

Calling another boxer scared is ludicrous. What’s worse is that it’s he world champ who has a much more bigger profile than Parker.

To be fair though, the name calling is coming from Higgins, who doesn’t have the cojones to get in the ring. Lol

Nigs, I want to negotiate with you. Because I'd give you 32% and you'd take 25%. Aside from all the posturing with both Mr Higgins and Hearn, Parker has a dance partner lined up, AJ doesn't, and I think AJ needs to unify more than Parker. Hence, give the man his 35%. To me, it's less about money and more about the ref, judges, gloves, venue, etc. Would be interesting to see which of the promoters is getting their way on these.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - diehard - 12-08-2017, 08:09 PM