Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
(11-24-2017, 09:05 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: something happened to Joe after that Ruiz fight, Browne in an interview says theres a lot of speculation regarding the changes in Joseph between the ropes since that bout
what could he be referring to?

For me i've seen a definite drop in confidence that started after the takam fight and the ruiz fight yes. 

I honestly think Joe knows he had very very hard work with those two, and i also think that he gave it everything in those fights and knows he emptied the kitchen sink and only just squeezed by them. Then you have had the razman and hughie fury fights which were hardly confidence boosters. 

In some ways, with joe being so young it's a shame he already has a belt because to me, he is still really a developing prospect and were it not for the belt they could be putting together some fights for him that would keep improving him but get him some swagger back, have him blast out a chris arreola or something. 

But Higgins and the hangers on can literally smell those millions of bucks, and no worries throwing joe to the wolves 

(sidenote, joe CAN have the potential to beat AJ i just don't think he can right now)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 11-24-2017, 09:31 PM