Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split?
(11-23-2017, 10:07 PM)diehard Wrote: He could be like Wlad, who has been knocked down 11 times in the ring.  Yes, he gets kd, but he gets up.  Same with AJ.  I see AJ as invincible.  So much skill, size, power, good speed, decent defense.  So to say that he's now regularly getting kd, when only Klit has done it in 20 fights, shocks me.  Is he really not that good?  Or, he is, but he has a glass jaw?  Some of the guys he's fought have had good power, but haven't knocked him down, except Klit.

I'll go over the knockdowns

Dillian Whyte, in the amateurs, knockdown, joshua got up and finished the fight. Can't read that much into it as it was i think joshuas 6th amateur fight or something like that.

Sparring against Price, Dubois and Okole. All 3 very good fighters to a point, and all 3 very hard punchers. We never saw any footage, don't know if they were bad knockdowns or morelike 1 glove touched the canvas ones, nothing.

Klitschko, weall saw what happened.

So i see it he hasn't been knocked down by bums, the worst fighter who dropped him was David Price and david price does suck but he punches extremely hard so...

Idk.

Personally i think joshua has an above average chin but not a brilliant one. His stamina is more of a concern to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 11-23-2017, 10:29 PM