SBW vs Chauncey fight link
He did take a couple of shots but he kept bending over and ducking his head down then complaining about getting hit in the back of the head, go figure
Maybe I'm being harsh because he did hit him once but it was a complete farce but then so were Jo Parker's fights were to so...
I hope Chauncey hasn't been paid to take a dive like Tillman, but something tells me has.
Nigs, he doesn't need to take a dive. Just show up at 300 pounds and talk rubbish. Has Liam Messam fought yet?
Messem's guy has at least lasted the first round and looked a much better opponent than Willis but not sure it will got the distance
hmmm the guy has made it to round three but.... the bell went 47 seconds early!!!! Farce much?
Messem killing him with body shots
so the guy survivies four rounds, very average fight. Half way through the last round he walks over to his corner and gets his nose wiped by his corner man who was standing up at the coner, bizare! Messem didn't know what was going on...
Also Messem was cornered by Mundene
Fix. Sick of these bullshit cards.
Messem won easy, this is really a bit of a joke
khoder nasser = fixed fights. i wish tillman would just come out and say he was paid off.
I feel sorry for the commentators trying to talk this up as a great success... they are earning their money trying to talk this up