Povetkin vs Hamer to be joes mandatory
Just saw this on the scene, joe could be having to go and face PEDvetkin in russia in the new year.
(10-10-2017, 07:27 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Just saw this on the scene, joe could be having to go and face PEDvetkin in russia in the new year.

Povetkin, Ortiz and Browne should all be permabanned from boxing. But if Duco is happy to fight Browne. Then they can't complain about Povetkin. It's actually a good fight. Joe will be Povetkins best opponent since Klitsko.
Povetkin will beat Joe unless he improves a lot, very bad stylistically for him. I hope team Parker demands Vada testing for the fight.
How soon does he have to face his Mando?
A year. Let's just hope Joe makes it thru his next couple of fights. I think he'll fight AJ before his mandatory if he keeps winning.
I'd rate Joe's chances against Povetkin higher than against AJ or Wilder. Especially if Povetkin is properly drug tested
(10-10-2017, 08:05 PM)Msreef Wrote: Povetkin will beat Joe unless he improves a lot, very bad stylistically for him. I hope team Parker demands Vada testing for the fight.

Worst fight ever for Joe right now
I agree bad option
Povetkin is a skilled operator with good power, he's a drug cheat so say no to drugs like Deontay.