Pro Fights in other Divisions
Jamie McDonnell loses world title in opening round at hands of Naoya Inoue
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11384997/jamie-mcdonnell-loses-world-title-in-opening-round-at-hands-of-naoya-inoue
Inoue was brutal in there. Don't think Eddie Hearn will want to put up his other Bantamweight fighter Ryan Burnett against Inoue.
Great fight. There's talk of a stream for this. Will post it tomorrow if I find it
Blake Caparello in last chance saloon for Broadhurst
https://aus-boxing.com/2018/05/30/blake-caparello-in-last-chance-saloon-for-broadhurst/
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/fighting-through-the-pain-when-warriors-never-quit/95452
Spence: I’m the top dog
IBF welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr., who defends against Carlos Ocampo tonight in Dallas, was asked what message he wants to send to the other top welterweights, such as Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and Terrence Crawford. “I’ve been sending messages,” stated Spence. “I don’t have to send any more. I’m the best welterweight in the division and the most feared welterweight in the division. So they have to send a message to me since I’m the top dog.”
Spence annihilates Ocampo in one
By Jeff Zimmerman at ringside

IBF welterweight champion Dallas’ own Errol Spence (25-0, 21 KOs) showed why he is indeed “The Truth” as he dropped Carlos Ocampo (22-1, 13 KOs) with two vicious body shots, a left and a right, at the end of round 1 that sent Ocampo hunched over on the canvas in excruciating pain. Referee Laurence Cole counted to 10 and just like that Spence Jr. scored an impressive 1st round knockout in front of his hometown fans.

Ocampo showed he came to fight, countering Spence Jr. early, but Spence Jr. was on the attack from the opening bell and went right to his bread and butter, the body. It looked like Ocampo might survive on the opening round, but was unable to continue. The official time of the stoppage was 2:59 seconds of round 1. Spence Jr. retains his IBF welterweight belt with the win as he was joined in the ring by Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

The official attendance number was 14,200 at the first fight held at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco and also the headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys.
Full fight: One round KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TQaF_5WZM
DeGale must have something in the mix...

James DeGale vacates IBF super-middleweight title
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/11425776/james-degale-vacates-ibf-super-middlweight-titkle
He'll be looking at cashout fights from now on, similar to what Tony Bellew does. Someone out of Sauders, Eubank or Groves I would think would be next for him.
Manny Pacquiao wins 60th career fight with seventh-round KO of Lucas Matthysse

Manny Pacquiao celebrates after stopping Lucas Matthysse in the seventh round of their bout in Kuala Lumpur.

Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao scored a knockout victory against Argentinian slugger Lucas Matthysse in Malaysia, his first stoppage win in almost a decade.

In his first bout since he lost to Jeff Horn in Brisbane in July last year, Pacquiao bagged the World Boxing Association's welterweight title in the fight in Axiata Arena stadium in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday.

He knocked out the 35-year-old Matthysse in the seventh round, following a combination of multiple punches.

Before that, the 39-year-old senator also scored knockdowns in the third and fifth rounds, prompting tens of thousands of Filipinos supporters in the stadium to cheer wildly.

The knockout win was the first since 2009 when Pacquiao stopped Miguel Cotto.

It was also the 60th victory of his professional career.

The audience in Kuala Lumpur included Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, who sat next to each other, as well as other top government officials from the two countries.

"Like I said, I'm not yet done. I'm still there. And it's just a matter of time that you have to rest and get back," Pacquiao said when asked to give a message to critics who thought he should have retired after his loss to Horn.

When asked what was next for him, Pacquiao said, "I want to defend my title and give a good show in the ring."

Duterte, who gave Pacquiao two thumbs up after the match, congratulated the senator for bringing pride to the Philippines and uniting Filipinos.

"You have proven time and again that you are not just a public servant, but one of the greatest boxers of all time," he said in a statement.

"This win will surely cement, yet again, your position and legacy in boxing's Hall of Fame."

In the Philippines, many Filipinos watched the fight from public gyms where the match was shown live for free.

They jumped in joy, shouted and clapped every time Pacquiao landed a punch against Matthysse.

In the seventh round, the cheers were deafening as the referee stopped the fight with Matthysse kneeling on the canvas.

Filipino boxing analysts said Pacquiao was back in his old form and showed his skill in boxing.