SUPER 8 - March 28 2015, Christchurch
Gee you could at least spell my name correctly Walter if your making a personal attack.
If raising some money through charity bouts for kids who are less advantaged offends your sensibility, I'm not sorry.
Seems your comments are somewhat oblivious to the last three weeks of positive media coverage.
McCracken vs Soi is a fantastic matchup, the super 8 line up is brimming with exciting potential fights and the next couple of fights are with exciting prospects.
The inclusion of the charity bouts has heightened awareness of the event.

The origin of your comments seem to be on the backend of Reece not being on the card.
I would have liked to have seen Reece on the card, I'm from Christchurch, in fact a school mate is his boss.
I had a beer with him at an ABA show after he last fought and enjoyed his company.
He should have accepted the original offer as I hear he's getting half the money for the march 5 show.

Local GA sales are already above target, so it has made no impact, it's just a shame he didn't get to fight in front of a hometown crowd on TV.

As far as saying we pay peanuts that's rubbish.
We pay very good money unlike in Australia and the US where most fighters get paid largely in tickets.
Plus all fighters benefit from the massive publicity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER 8 - March 28 2015, Christchurch - VADR - 02-19-2015, 09:25 PM