Hearn looking at Joshua v Klitschko 2 then Joshua v Fury
That's the rough outline according to interview

Wilder and Parker should fight each other otherwise not really any paydays for them
If the rematch is happening, ideally I'd like to see Wlad-AJ, then Parker early 2018, then Wilder late 2018. Fury early 2019. Gives Tyson all 2018 to get fully fit and they will both be around 30, in their prime. I suppose you have to make the fights while you can, anything can happen between now and then.
If i was hearn id look to make klitschko rematch, then get one of the mandatories then fury.

Take the money while its there
(05-04-2017, 02:57 AM)Infern0 Wrote: That's the rough outline according to interview

Wilder and Parker should fight each other otherwise not really any paydays for them

If Jo goes to the UK for his next two fights and seen by the UK fight fans (providing he keeps winning) a Wilder/Parker showdown could be massive. There is something about unification bouts that attracts public attention, while perhaps not as big as AJ/Klit rematch it would make a great undercard while neither fighter gets home advantage.
Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Set To Be Ordered, Says IBF

By Steve Kim

Lindsey Tucker, the Championship Chairman of the International Boxing Federation, confirmed to BoxingScene.com that IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) and mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev (25-1, 13 KOs) will be ordered to begin negotiations in the coming days.

Last Saturday night, Joshua pulled off a sensational victory by getting off the floor in the sixth round to score a stoppage win over former division ruler Wladimir Klitschko in eleven rounds. The fight took place before a record crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley in London.
Only one day prior, in Bulgaria, Pulev stayed active with a twelve round unanimous decision victory over veteran Kevin Johnson, who Joshua stopped in two rounds last May.

Pulev has now won five in a row since getting stopped by Klitschko in November of 2014.
Before the week is out, the IBF is planning to send out a letter ordering both sides to begin negotiations for the fight.
"His mandatory challenger is Kubrat Pulev, he's number two and we'll probably be sending out a notification letter one day this week to start negotiations," stated Tucker to BoxingScene.com.

Joshua could find himself in the same predicament as his country rival, Tyson Fury.
Back in November 2015, Fury shocked Klitschko with an upset decision to capture the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight belts. After that victory, the IBF ordered Fury to make a mandatory defense against Czar Glazkov.

Fury was unable to face Glazkov, because Klitschko exercised a contractual clause for an immediate rematch. Because Fury was contractually tied to a second fight with Klitschko, the IBF stripped him of his title.
Klitschko also has an immediate rematch clause for a second fight with Joshua. If Klitschko exercises that clause, then Joshua will likely lose the IBF belt. This scenario is no surprise to Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn, who warned the local press that his boxer would have a hard time holding on to the IBF belt with a mandatory defense hanging over their heads.
Joshua is expected to fight again in the fall.

USER COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK (REGISTER FOR FREE TO COMMENT)

Comment by deathofaclown on 05-04-2017
I don't mind the fight when you consider the fights we want to see are very unlikely to take place in November. Lets assume the Wlad rematch isn't happening. In the UK in November time it would need to be…
Comment by stevepeeve on 05-04-2017
////;17640887 Wrote:Sounds like a fine fight to me. Pulev is right next to Ortiz/Parker/etc on every list I know of. I imagine the same guys lamenting him as a bum are the ones who think the division has "suddenly come alive"…
Comment by donjigga111 on 05-04-2017
To be honest if AJ only plans to fight twice a year it has to be meaningful fights. Pulev wouldn't be great to end the year although I wouldn't mind if he Vacates and defends WBA mandatory against Ortiz. Next…
Comment by 1hourRun on 05-04-2017
[QUOTE=BM dnobagaV;17640485]Dude won it from a fat **** who beat another, even fatter **** for it. Prestigious my ass.
Two top ten HW fought for that belt, Stiverne had to fight Arreola TWICE for the WBC title -- thats a…
Comment by bigdramashow on 05-04-2017
Jkp;17640001 Wrote:Why not? Surely he should be fighting the top guys in a very weak division? Not the bottom guys. Isnt this what everyone wants?
yeah in an ideal world i would, but i dont see many (any) other fighters consistently…
- See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-joshua-vs-kubrat-pulev-set-ordered-says-ibf--116228?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.1PHR6Za0.dpuf
It will be Kubrat Pulev next for Joshua if Klitschko retires, says Hearn

James Slater - May 13, 2017 41 Comments

Anthony Joshua, the recently crowned IBF/WBA heavyweight king, is arguably THE hottest fighter in the sport right now, yet his next fight will be decided by the man AJ beat in stunning fashion last month.

Wladimir Klitschko, the proud ex-champ who, despite losing in an heroic effort, raised his game to tremendous heights on April 29, has a rematch if he wants to take it. It is now up to the 41 year old: will he retire, or will he demand the rematch, maybe in October or November of this year? Joshua says he is happy to fight “Dr. Steel Hammer” a second time – and the entire boxing population wants to see a sequel, the April battle was so great – even in Germany.

But will Klitschko, a very smart man, opt to walk away, his head held high, or will he decide to roll the dice once more and tangle with the still-to-peak young puncher who hit him with THAT uppercut (in the 11th and final round of a fight some overexcited pundits have said is deserving of being put alongside true epics like Ali-Frazier I and III)?

The ball is in Klitschko’s court, and reports say Wladimir, currently on vacation with his family, will make his decision in early June. If he does walk away, into The Hall of Fame (five years from now of course) it will be IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev next for AJ. This is the word according to Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn, who spoke with The Mail.

Pulev, a big, strong and capable heavyweight, has lost just once; by fifth round KO to Klitschko. Can “The Cobra” from Bulgaria give Joshua, 19-0(19) a real fight? As bright as his star is shining right now (and, in truth, has shone ever since his pro debut) Joshua will pull in another huge crowd whoever he fights next; Pulev included.

Joshua-Pulev doesn’t have the appeal or the glamour Joshua-Klitschko II has, but we might be watching it next. Don’t expect another 90,000 sell-out at Wembley if AJ does defend against Pulev next, but The O2 in London would be packed to the rafters. Joshua has it all: popularity, an exciting fighting style and serious credentials.

It’s tough to make a case for Pulev beating him, but Joshua will accommodate the Bulgarian all the same. As he’s said a number of times, Joshua will fight anyone. The mega-fights with the likes of Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will come in time.
Pulev is a decent learning fight for Joshua, everyone wants to see wilder, parker or klitschko i guess but Pulev is top 5 in the current division i guess, is fairly durable so will give AJ some rounds which he still needs.
AlthoughI don't think Pulev has a hope in hell against Joshua, it's still a good stay busy fight for him. Pulev will be hoping for a Klitschko AJ rematch judging by his last opponents.