Wilder vs Washington/Undercard
Izu down, round 5
ALL OVER, BREAZEALE WINS!!!
Izu falls out of the ring!!
Izu gone. Too big of a step and showed inexperience with stamina.
Agree, stamina was a big issue. His chin isn't the greatest either. Parker v Breazeale next?
(02-26-2017, 03:32 PM)Nigs Wrote: Izu stops Joe if they ever fight.

Ah no. Credit to Breazeale he showed the massive heart that he's known for. Izu looked good for a lot of it but doesn't take a punch very well.
Question: There is much talk about stamina issues with Parker...and now we see stamina play a massive part in Izu loss. Is the training to blame?
Didn't expect that. Izu looks Chinny and Inexperiended really showed I thought
Izu come back and almost had brezeale out. Just gassed. Don't understand.

Big step, bigger step than jp at the same stage in their respective careers?
(02-26-2017, 03:43 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Question: There is much talk about stamina issues with Parker...and now we see stamina play a massive part in Izu loss. Is the training to blame?

I think so. Need to switch trainers. Izu never recovered from going down. As said previously, doesn't take a punch well. Kept his right low like Joe, and pays the price. Izu hit him with everything he had, and Breazeale kept coming back. Izu didn't. Tough loss, as I thought Izu had him at one point.
Wow. Exposed.

AJ win looks better now he had zero problems with Breazeale
(02-26-2017, 03:43 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Question: There is much talk about stamina issues with Parker...and now we see stamina play a massive part in Izu loss. Is the training to blame?

I think there were always stamina issues with Parker, even in the amateurs. I remember KB saying that when he took Parker on there were critics saying Parker had no stamina and power.
Izu was pretty reckless early on, imo he punched himself out, didn't pace himself at all.