Horn probably not getting that pacquiao payday
Pac has announced his next fight will be in the UAE (likely has oil billionares backing) and has a poll asking to choose his opponent on twitter

the options are, Horn, Amir Khan, Terrence Crawford and Kell Brook

I voted for crawford
I voted for Crawford too. Interesting to see Khan won the poll. Everyone in the middle east must have voted for him!

I hope its not Horn. He's not ready. Objectively speaking, I don't think he'll ever be good enough to win a world title unless it's a Charles Martin type world title where he happens to grab a vacant belt and is matched easily. He's 29 already and the guys at the top of 147 are some of the best in boxing. I'd like to see Horn fight another experienced fighter who isn't over the hill like Bailey and Fuenka. Luis Collazo would be a good fight. He's always game and he showed with his performances against Thurman and recent knock out of prospect Sammy Vazquez that he's still dangerous. Or Andre Berto. That would be a good fight for Horn also.

I'd love to see Horn fight Bradley Skeete. Both 29, both ranked highly by IBF & WBO. Skeete's my dark horse to cause problems for a few welterweights. He's improved dramatically, he's 6'1 and he uses every inch well. Good footwork and a good chin. That would be a great test for both men.