Parker
Draw
H Fury
[Show Results]

Parker vs Fury. The official poll.
Who wins?
The Tab votes for Joseph Parker

Parker $1.50 - H Fury $2.45
I voted Parker wins, but then again I don't know bugger all about Fury.

Still - go team Parker!
Seems that the UK sites are picking Parker as favourite. Close to TAB odds.
(02-08-2017, 02:56 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: The Tab votes for Joseph Parker

Parker $1.50  -   H Fury $2.45

Early days
Parker UD. Cleaner punches, more punches thrown and the aggressor
Ive gone back and forth on this and i might do again closer to the fight.

But when i make a "prediction" i have to go with common sense rather than "ifs buts and maybes"

Based on what both have shown so far you have to lean towards parker. We really dont know enough about Hughie Fury, any prediction for him to win is based on potential rather than form.

I certainly CAN see a way that hughie wins, but he would have to put in a career best performance to do it, and take some shots i havent seen him take.

Add in the fight is in NZ and parker really ought to be winning this one. Another underwhelming performence here and his rep will take a hit. So i think he will really give it 100%

Parker on points is the pick, probably with some controversy
(02-08-2017, 05:10 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Ive gone back and forth on this and i might do again closer to the fight.

But when i make a "prediction" i have to go with common sense rather than "ifs buts and maybes"

Based on what both have shown so far you have to lean towards parker. We really dont know enough about Hughie Fury, any prediction for him to win is based on potential rather than form.

I certainly CAN see a way that hughie wins, but he would have to put in a career best performance to do it, and take some shots i havent seen him take.

Add in the fight is in NZ and parker really ought to be winning this one. Another underwhelming performence here and his rep will take a hit. So i think he will really give it 100%

Parker on points is the pick, probably with some controversy
Unfortunately there is always some controversy when Parker wins in NZ. Whether that is justified or not depends which side of the fence you sit on. If Joe does fight at home I think he is a definite favourite.

I'd be disappointed if Parker wins on points. He's starting to show a lack of power at the top end. Possibly because he's not hitting as cleanly against top level opponents.

He is showing that he's got a good mental game though, he hasn't really choked yet
I voted Hughie. I think there's pretty much no chance of Hughie knocking Parker out, but a good chance of Hughie winning by UD.
Really hope KB works with JP on his inside game, if Parker is getting outboxed by Hughie from the outside, he's going to need a plan B.