Parker '15 first fight
Chisora would be dangerous but Parker might keep him out, Fury handled Chisora easily. While I'm not aggressive enough to bet money on Ustinov I don't think Parker is ready for him by a wide margin. Anthony Joshua koes Parker in 3 in my opinion.
(01-04-2015, 08:37 AM)shamrock Wrote: Chisora would be dangerous but Parker might keep him out, Fury handled Chisora easily. While I'm not aggressive enough to bet money on Ustinov I don't think Parker is ready for him by a wide margin. Anthony Joshua koes Parker in 3 in my opinion.

Im a bit on the fence with Anthony...yeah he's looked impressive as a10 fight novice (As they all do fighting journeymen) I haven't seen AJ tested and have seem one dimensional. Though I am a fan and seen all his fights I would like to see what else he brings to the table beyond all the hype. He comes to fights in shape, has power in both hands, fights on the front foot and comes from a amateur pedigree. I would like to see how he fights when hes on the backfoot or how he goes against a true Jabber with alot of movement or a fighter that will take him past the 4th round...his Stamina and motor has yet to be tested since he turned pro. He will win against Kevin Johnson and he will get more rounds out of Kevin.

With Parker he's answered some of these questions already. We know he can fight of the backfoot, has variety in his punches, multi dimensional, he has the engine to back his power and hand speed in the later rounds and with his last fight against Costa Junior he fought intelligently led with the jab then double jab then drop shots to the body and then the combinations came to finish him off with a right...but like Joshua both are high volume hitters and are on a mission to stay active but also with Parker I would like to see him up against an opponent that has movement and a decent jab. Even though Parker is 22 and coming along nicely I hope he develops a bit more head movement and footwork but I think for this he needs to fight different and a better choice of fighter.
Parker to fight unknown American Jason Pettaway (17-1) in Auckland - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11382213
Where are they finding these opponents from? I have no problem Parker fighting these very low risk fights early into his fight career, just don't con the paying public and dress it up. The last two guys have been a massive steps down, massive. I won't be paying to see the show, unless some how duco produce a brilliant undercard (wow, that made me laugh just writing that.) And as for paying 40 bucks ppv, haha. Barry and the team keep going on about being rated in the top 15 by the alphabets , surely even the casual boxing fans know its not justified. Oh well at least it'll be another stoppage W next to his name.
How true are the rumors that the main undercard fight for this bout is the man from the old mitre 10 ads (big is good). Is fighting Valerie Adams over 3x2's? I shouldnt really give them ideas.
Duco are fraud we've all seen it. My gang won't sit through their cards anymore.

In saying that, KB is doing all the right things and our expectations may broaden somewhat towards the end of the year. Sparring with Klitskho is a plus.
Pettaway:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=314041&cat=boxer
His only loss was to Abdusalamov (the guy Mike Perez later put in a coma). Pettaway fought Abdusalamov at Madison Square Garden on a Sergio Martinez undercard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjZfvKqLJY

Apart from one easy fight in Kentucky, ALL this guy's fights were local- in his home State of West Virginia..
Jason Pettway ok, Its obvious they are trying to keep Parker busy (5x possibly 6x fights for 2015) hes 22 and hes got 2 decades of boxing left infront of him, dont expect his next fight after this to be a top 10 fighter too I could be wrong. I expect Parker to start taking strides from his 3rd fight on. The kid is still very young and still learning his trade, keep his development going and iron out any wrinkles before they try their hand with the top tier.

But like all of you I wont be suckered into the PPV. Duco will put some spin on it.
He hasn't fought anyone of note:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=314041&cat=boxer