Parker '15 first fight
also we can be found guilty of bad predictions from time to time. We thought Sherman was a steep step up.....but after the first scheduled fight was delayed, i did some deeper research and found that Sherman was on the way out. Botha was here to drink and have fun whilst thinking he had the experience to negate the young bulls youth. Its taught me lessons along the way, and i think it can only help to make me a better couch potato coach from now onwards :-)

The trick is to judge things as they are, and without too much bias one way or the other. Parker is learning and growing in both knowledge and confidence as a result of the faith those around him have shown in him.

I still dont think he is anywhere close t being like Cassius Clay at this stage of his career......but im hoping that he can do well and get to a championship fight contention in due course.... after Wlad has retired. Wlad will own all the belts by the time Baby Joseph is ready to fight for a real World title belt.
Well, Duco said they were going to announce Parker's next opponent this week.  OK, out with it.  I want to know.  Now.  Please???
I reckon he should have a crack at Ustinov. Very marketable and winnable fight
I would think that Ustinov would beat Parker.  They are a lot alike, with Parker being faster while Ustinov bigger.  Plus, I don't think Ustinov is rated higher than Parker, and probably lower.  Except, Ustinov has been here before, so he'll definitely come back and fight Parker.  Plus, he's signed with Duco before and loves NZ. 

Not a good match-up, me thinks, but a very doable one.
Totally agree Die, Ustinov be way to strong.
Ustinov was concerned about Tua's left hook and kept it safe while not destroying the country's boxing icon..
I'd have a few dollars with the pair of you on that, Parker would beat Ustinov with ease. I reckon it would be a bit of a stinker of a fight though.
Just looked.  Ustinov is 30-1 but is not ranked in the top 15 in any alphabet, and has faced better competition than Parker.  It may be debatable whether Parker should be there.  I think he should, but Ustinov should be ahead of him.  Here's his record:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=314868&cat=boxer
What about the likes of Parker facing Derek Chisora or a Chris Arreola...too soon?
Surely it can't be too soon to fight Dereck Chisora?