Wilder vs Stiverne, January 17th
Thanks infini! Both for the weigh-in and the free to air tomorrow at 4PM. Can't believe that Wilder only weighs 219 and stands 6'7". It's anybody's fight, although I give Wilder a slight advantage. 60/40.
You would of hoped a 'a heavyweight title fight' if being shown live would of been on one of the marquee channels and not out on court 19.
Ah, come on craig! We don't get free to air live boxing with hardly anything. I'll take it any way I can get live boxing. Just hope you guys and dolls have SKY. I'm putting you in charge of calling up SKY 5 and thanking them. After all, it made some people's weekend on here. Mine too. Wonder if it'll be just the fight...
Haha, I think its sour grapes because I font have sky. I could invite myself around a mates about 4ish. I wonder how much of the undercard there showing and what time the stiverne/wilder fight actually starts.
It'll be 10PM Eastern time.  So I guess it'll be close to the main event, which usually starts around 11PM.  Stormy's door is always open, and he supplies the beer and evening tea.  I'm not suggesting anything, but just saying.  Sham is a back-up, but he goes to bed early.
I haven't had a drink for over 2 months and I must be the only pom in the world who doesn't drink tea so it'll be a cheap one for him.
Nah, I mean tea as in lamb and pig and broccoli and some fruit.  Not to worry about the alcohol, as Stormy is very accommodating.
(01-17-2015, 07:16 PM)diehard Wrote: Nah, I mean tea as in lamb and pig and broccoli and some fruit.  Not to worry about the alcohol, as Stormy is very accommodating.

yeah i got plenty of grog to go around chaps! im live streaming it from a nefarious source located somewhere deep within the interweb :-) I dont have sky tv, and have no friends, so ill be p*ssed and cheering for the winner. I think Wilder can do it, but he gets too off balance far too often and I can see that being his only downfall.....if you dont count the way his jaw behaved guys like Sconier rocked him badly.......
looking on sky it might actually be 4.00am not pm?
do you remember the second round of MIKE JONES vs JESUS SOTO KARAS? That migh happen Deontay if he thinks he is going to knock Stiverne out easily.... and more with Stiverne.... Mike Jones won that fight but might have lost in the round 3 th easily....