Klit
(01-25-2015, 10:57 AM)diehard Wrote: I would.

Do you not remember his fights with Vitali about 5 years ago. Actually it was an instantly forgettable fight, which I guess is my point.
Craig, that's exactly why I would see it again. Wlad will do worse to him than Vitali. I can't stand Briggs. But that's why he's antagonizing Wlad so much, so that Wlad will get fed up and fight him. It's working! Now give him what he deserves, a beating!
But there are at least 50 more worthy challengers, disrespecting the heavyweight champion of the world should not get you a shot at the title and a hefty payday. Briggs in his prime was a mediocre (in terms of the top fighters in the division)fighter and that was many, many moons ago.
now every idiot in the world in every weight class in boxing/mma will use those tactics to get a fight with a champ. not a good idea.
Cali, of course they will, but not everyone will fall for it like Klit did. What would I do if I were Klit? I'd say that if he beat Wilder or Tyson Fury, he'd fight him. And on the off chance that Briggs won, then I'd love ball him (they're good at that). And then when Briggs complained, I'd say that he was only after the money, and was afraid to fight him.
Details are yet to be finalized but I hope Wlad kills this clown in the ring...literally, it obvious Briggs is down to his last cent wanting an undeserved paycheck...Briggs is a joke and Wlad is foolish for letting this imbecile have a crack.
I don't get why Wlad wouldn't fight him??? Should be another easy title fight that would bring in big bucks after the sideshow...
I know it now encourages every idiot to play up in the same way but i think that could be a win win for K2 and Wlad
The fight with Briggs might give and generate more money on TV and more interest than with boxers of the top ten....
(01-27-2015, 10:18 PM)tuaman Wrote: The fight with Briggs might give and generate more money on TV and more interest than with boxers of the top ten....

those Klits have it made because they have supporters that fill stadiums to capacity GUARANTEED every time. Losing is not an option. Not if you are smart enough to realise that people love a winner,but only as long as they are winning. So they take the path of least resistance before knocking out their overmatched opponents 9 times out of 10. Losing to Briggs would be absolutely devastating to Wlad, so all the pressure is on him. I expect to see a stoppage. I suspect it may be likely to happen in the 9 ot 10th round. Shannon is tough! but he is damaged goods.....unless he lands that perfect shot, which relies heavily on Wlad falling to sleep somewhere along the way. Styles make fights what they are. Its a good time to go review both fighters last few opponents........nah fuggit i reckon Shannon will get his azz severely whipped once again. I expect Shannon to go out there and put all on the line against the guy hes insulted time and time again. I wouldn't mind seeing Wlad open up a little bit more. Turn it into a war right from the start, and go fuck shit up a little bit, if you know what im saying :-) Im either dreaming, or im on the bourbon.......goodnight....
do you think really wladimir might be knocked out? I don´t think it.....