SBW vs Chauncey
Browne is not a coward!! He be too much for Jo this soon at least. Dangerous puncher.
Sham, does your wife think you're cute when you're mad???  Browne has refused to fight Parker, even saying that he's focussed on the title.  And that Parker is beneath him.  Of course, he said in the article that he'd love to fight SBW.  So, he won't fight Parker (his own words) but he'd fight SBW cause he's easy to beat.  Coward.  He'll take the easy fight but not the hard one.

I'm not saying that Browne is afraid of Parker physically.  Just that he's afraid of losing to him and derailing his campaign to be champ.
Thats a flimsy description of a coward I think die. Who really knows what goes down between individual coaches managers and fighters when evaluating their next move in the fight game which is their bread and butter decisions... An interim fight with sonny bill might be over 4-6 rounds done n dusted without a heavy camp and worth a good purse because of sonny's promotional value AND no chance of a loss.. on the other hand camp time would be bigger for 12 rounds with Parker, albiet, for little reward to where Parker has value on promotional stakes and get in the road of a super challenge with bigger returns. No man who steps in the ring can be termed a coward on any pretext, and the professionals need to evaluate their time, energies and financial strategies.

Oh, my wife claims I'm cute regardless of mood die....as long as my bad ones are not directed at her lol
All I know is that, in his OWN words, Browne said he'd fight SBW and not Parker.  Ok, a coward may be too strong a word.  Of course, getting in the ring is antithetical to being a coward.  How about, he's DUCKING Parker cause he thinks he might lose?  And he'll fight SBW cause he thinks he MIGHT win.  In other words, he'll call out the less experienced fighter but refuse to fight the experienced one.  It wasn't like he was offered a contract on either one, just running his mouth.

Funnily enough, I like Browne, and Browne vs Wilder would be doozy.  He's just out of line with SBW.  SBW is a part time fighter.
I really like Browne but as I've said previously I haven't seen anything to suggest he is up to world title fights anytime soon and time is against him in terms of development and age etc.
I think Parker could jab him into next week but I also think Browne could win.
For the ability and size of the Tank I think he was able to get a few too many clean shots in on Parker. Sure Tank is no mug but anyone with lethal power possibly could have knocked Parker out and I think there is still deffence work to be done in the Parker camp.
Sure your always going to get caught but I was concerned with the nature in which it happened.
For those reasons I don't think the Browne v Parker clash is great for either fighter even though I think Parker would win and I know Longergan has said what he has said.
OMG....... ok ok, I'll stay in my tent, no further comments....all sorted
No, no Sham, keep postin'. My issue is that Browne picked on the smaller guy (inexperienced SBW) and refused to fight the bigger guy (experienced, Parker). And he said both in an interview. I DO think Parker should avoid Browne until later, maybe the end of 2015?. Parker just hasn't fought anybody that good--yet. Browne is a whole nother level. Browne's power vs Parker's speed.
Browne has his reasons Die, he's a tough guy who can punch and will punch, unlike anything Jo has faced yet. They been feeding Jo targets, thats the reason I dont buy his fights. Most of Duco boys compete against targets. yes ok to get them up the experience ladder... but not good for prime watching at $40 a view and all night long....

In saying that, I dont consider Browne any match for Wlad, against Mike Fury maybe.. I consider Fury a pedestrian contender not in the class of Wilder..
In trying to get a gauge of where Browne is really at: Who wins,
Browne v Alex Leapai
Browne v Mark de Mori
Browne v Kali Meehan
Browne v Tyson Fury
Browne v Malik Scott
Browne v Bermane Stiverne
Sorry for hijacking the thread I'm just really interested in what people think...
You're not hijacking it. We always end up detouring somewhere else. Browne beats all of them, except maybe Fury and Wilder. I rate those even fights. Browne is a beast. But do you think he's DUCKING Parker?