SBW vs Chauncey
That's what I fear mate, lets hope not. Surly he's making enough if he loses half he'll still be doing alright though!
Tua's parents told him to get a lawyer to sign KB and Peewww's contract a month before the Lewis fight. He refused, cause he TRUSTED them. Don't make the same mistake. Run it by a lawyer if it has to do with money.
die, i'm convinced the tillman fight was fixed. we know the botha fight was fixed. and i dare say the chauncy was paid to be a punching bag. he offered nothing but walk forward and take shots. ive seen an unfit dorky white guy do a lot better than that against tougher opponents.

there are so many guys in nz that would sit him on his arse, king afa, joey wilson, hell id even throw in junior pati.

im not knocking the guy, but dont make a mockery of this sport i love.
Cali, Afa fought pati.and asked me get him a fight with sonny Bill.. sorry mate but yr wrong
i kinda like chauncey but i'm disappointed at his hyping the fight, then showing up looking like panipopo before its baked...and then hyping sbw like crazy after the 'fight'. people who paid money to see that had to have been pissed.

well shamrock...then i would like to see afa take on sbw.....except koder will never let that happen.
I think you guys and gals are under-rating SBW. I don't think the Tillman fight was a fix. Tillman nailed him, and if he had ko'd him then, the fix would have backfired. Instead, SBW came out swinging. I do think the stoppage was premature. With Botha, I do think that he was going to get ko'd, and they saved SBW by stopping the fight early at 10 rounds. Chauncy? Look, at this stage in his life, that's the best Chauncy could have done. Look at his previous four fights. Always the same style. Chauncy a hype machine? You bet. He's one of the colourful fighters out there, he clowns around, and is super friendly.

Don't forget, Sonny Boy and Parker sparred evenly when they sparred.
Browne: I would bash Sonny Bill Williams

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

WBA #4, IBF #5, WBC #7 heavyweight Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne (22-0, 19 KOs) talks with Fightnews and says he would welcome a bout with Sonny Bill Williams, who defeated Chauncy Welliver on Saturday night. Browne also says Bryant Jennings cannot defeat Wladimir Klitschko, and says he has the power to be the first heavyweight to put WBC champion Deontay Wilder on the canvas.

“Always keen to bash Sonny Bill Williams and get a pay day,” said Browne. “I think Jennings will get his ass handed to him against Klitschko – not enough size or power.

“I would love to put Wilder on his ass for the first time and take that title.”
I think Browne would be the sort of plodding low risk opponent team Wilder would be interested in.
I agree, craig. But what about Browne calling out SBW and ducking Parker. Coward.
Yeah its such a shame this fight won't be happening anytime soon, its such a natural matchup for this part of the world.