SBW vs Chauncey
wELLIVER is shot he was embarrashing last nite... and i backed him
...hopefully, not with money???
Here are the highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXh4kJ96_Y
just a fiver, I remember seeing Chauncy fight 7-8 yr ago... very diferent looked most amatuer fighter on show last night
Chauncy fights like Homer Simpson...... waitting a fatigue of his rival..... regrettable, This man cannot continue boxing and more with that greases.....
lol i used that Homer call today explaining the fight to a mate, except Chancy needed at least 4 more rounds for Sonny to gas. But even then I doubt he had a punch to do anything. Chauncy had atime when he was a decent boxer now its getting dangerous when he is there only to get punched for a number of rounds by up and comers to test them and to see if any can drop him... thats a fasttrack to brain damage. Get out now Chauncy, become a trainer/ motivator- Contest Americas biggest loser and get healthy u deserve to be
He has a successful gym.  Be like Shane and QUIT.  Please.  We like you too much for you to go thru this.  He just got married and has a little baby girl.
Welliver ponders boxing future

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Heavyweight Chauncy Welliver spoke to Fightnews.com after his decision loss to Sonny Bill Williams.

[Regarding Sonny Bill Williams] Athletically, he’s on top. I feel his legs are great. I never came close. He was smart. So long as he keeps his team of the Mundines and Khodar, he’ll be moved properly as he’s built to a title shot.

[On Sonny Bill Williams vs. Lucas Browne] It’s hard to say on Lucas Browne verdict, as SBW is still growing. This second Browne smashes him. A year from now, who knows? I love this kid’s potential.

[On his boxing future] I will have a bout sometime in New Zealand then retire. I’m finished. I see shots coming and can’t get outta the way. I love boxing and will only hurt my beautiful sport if I keep the route I am. I will start training fighters at my gym BoxFit in Spokane. I love helping out the next generation.
I remember the exact statement after the Sherman Williams shutout, just one more then retirement.
He's only 31, but over a hundred in boxing years...he used to fight and spar often.