Robert Davis R.I.P
hey die, im not too sure how to start a new thread....just wanted to post a RIP for Robert Davis who died last month from an unclear cause. He fought Shane Cameron a couple of years ago eh. Can you post it up please mate. cheers
Stormy, you click on NEW POST. Here's another story about Robert Davis. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realise he was this good in his prime.

10 Count for heavyweight Robert Davis

Sad to report that former NABF heavyweight champ and top 12 contender Robert Davis passed away on November 26 at age 43. Details are sketchy, but according to Davis’ former manager Steve Munisteri, the funeral service was held December 6th. “Davis started his career off at 22-0 and had nice wins over Canadian heavyweight champ Tom Glesby, world title challenger and at time undefeated fellow prospect Charles Shufford (winning every round and dropping him), Terrance Lewis and went the distance and had competitive fights with Michael Moorer and Monte Barrett. Although he never made it to a title, his many TV fights were always action packed and he gave it his all,” said Munisteri.
(12-10-2014, 12:03 PM)diehard Wrote: Stormy, you click on NEW POST.  Here's another story about Robert Davis.  Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't realise he was this good in his prime.

Sad to report that former NABF heavyweight champ and top 12 contender Robert Davis passed away on November 26 at age 43. Details are sketchy, but according to Davis’ former manager Steve Munisteri, the funeral service was held December 6th. “Davis started his career off at 22-0 and had nice wins over Canadian heavyweight champ Tom Glesby, world title challenger and at time undefeated fellow prospect Charles Shufford (winning every round and dropping him), Terrance Lewis and went the distance and had competitive fights with Michael Moorer and Monte Barrett. Although he never made it to a title, his many TV fights were always action packed and he gave it his all,” said Munisteri.

RIP Robert Davis.
(12-10-2014, 12:03 PM)diehard Wrote: Stormy, you click on NEW POST.  Here's another story about Robert Davis.  Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't realise he was this good in his prime.

and where do i find the NEW POST button die????
My bad, Storm.  It's NEW THREAD.  Top right hand corner, about a centimetre from the top.  Big letters.  In black.  Sorry I led you astray.  Just like Sham does to you.  I don't wanta be like Sham.  He's too cranky.  Oops, Sham is right, I need a lie down.
Sham is cranky? Do I need a new username? Wink
Ernie Terrell R.I.P.

By Johnny B’

Sad news, former World Heavyweight Champion Ernie Terrell passed away Tuesday December 16th. A former Golden Glove Champion, Terrell turned professional in 1957 and won the vacant WBA world heavyweight title by defeating Eddie Machen in 1965. After two defenses, he lost the WBA title in a unification match with Muhammad Ali in February 1967. Terrell retired from the ring in 1973 with a pro record of 46 wins and 9 losses with 21 KOs.
(12-11-2014, 05:34 AM)cranky Wrote: Sham is cranky? Do I need a new username? Wink

lol Cranky, you are cranky indeed. This is a bereavement thread.
Hmm, I might get a mention on this thread one day.?

Not sad about Ernie Die, we all get our shake here before we move on, nothing sad in that mate....it's exciting....
Hmm, just read Die's post, it seems him and Cranky are seeing each other.........

making Stormy jealous