Alexander Povetkin fails drugs test (again)
(12-18-2016, 05:10 PM)Westywarrior Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 04:13 PM)African Monkey Wrote: I think Stiverne should have to go up against Dillian Whyte for an eliminator to face Wilder but we know it won't happen.

Wilder v Stiverne doesn't excite me at all.

Whats he done to earn that  , isnt he like tenth in the queue or something?

Agreed that he's slightly down the order but Hearn was going on about Whyte v Chisora being a WBC eliminator so my theory was that Stiverne v Whyte could be a final eliminator but as I said it's not gonna happen.
(12-18-2016, 05:26 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 05:10 PM)Westywarrior Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 04:13 PM)African Monkey Wrote: I think Stiverne should have to go up against Dillian Whyte for an eliminator to face Wilder but we know it won't happen.

Wilder v Stiverne doesn't excite me at all.

Whats he done to earn that  , isnt he like tenth in the queue or something?

Agreed that he's slightly down the order but Hearn was going on about Whyte v Chisora being a WBC eliminator so my theory was that Stiverne v Whyte could be a final eliminator but as I said it's not gonna happen.

Yeah Hearns tried to make up eliminators that have nothing to do with the rankings before
Yeah I personally want to see Stiverne v Wilder again as last time Stiverne was very sick severely dehydrated and spent time in Hospital but i do wonder what he has left as he was dropped by Rossy and he looked out of shape at the weigh in for Povetkin
You can't make excuses when you loose. Stiverne saying he was sick and being in camp dehydrated is all shit. Your in a controlled environment and you have the last say as the fighter. Take ownership when you loose. It's sad they have to lie to not hurt there rep as much.
(12-20-2016, 09:10 AM)bopman Wrote: You can't make excuses when you loose. Stiverne saying he was sick and being in camp dehydrated is all shit. Your in a controlled environment and you have the last say as the fighter. Take ownership when you loose. It's sad they have to lie to not hurt there rep as much.

He was as "dehydrated" as Tua was against Lennox. As "dehydrated" as Chisora was against Fury.

When you've got a much bigger guy, stabbing you relentlessly with the left hand, and the odd powerful right cross when you dare to move in, you're screwed.