What's Next for Parker???
Having Arum on our side will help hopefully when it comes to purse bids
It'll be interesting to see who will be his next opponent. Jarrell Miller has also said that if Haye doesn't take it, then he is next. Maybe the WBO should make an eliminator between Hughie and Miller? If I were Parkers camp I think I'd rather face Miller instead of Hughie based on last nights performance.

Having said that, Parker needs a big break, not just the usual 2 week break he usually has.
Either guy is risky.
Miller comes foward and puts massive pressure on, I'm sure he hits a lot harder than Ruiz.
Fury won't KO Parker but apparently has a very good chin and has elite boxing skills.
(12-11-2016, 11:19 PM)Msreef Wrote: Either guy is risky.
Miller comes foward and puts massive pressure on, I'm sure he hits a lot harder than Ruiz.
Fury won't KO Parker but apparently has a very good chin and has elite boxing skills.

David price for me. Perfect fight for JP. Has been. Chinned a couple of times and is obviously in U.K. Be perfect into and he is ranked number 7. I don't think they will force a mandatory as main guys are out. Better to give him a non mandatory while wbo get to move people into the number 1 ,2 and 3 ranking
I don't like the Price fight. It will be all over very quickly, Parker will learn nothing.
His next opponent should depend on who his mandatory should be.
Duhaupas, Browne, Jennings, Stiverne are all good fights imo. Parker clearly needs to go rounds against semi decent opponents, he's champ now, but still has a lot of work to do.
Like I said earlier Frank Warren said hughie fury is mandated and parker must fight him in 120 days. I'm waiting for official confirmation but that's only 4 months, I wouldn't take a voluntary between then
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/87453867/joseph-parker-faces-reduced-work-load-as-new-wbo-champ-looks-to-box-clever
I've got to watch the fight, it seems 9 out of every 10 people on my Facebook news feed are calling it a robbery. Some very well thought of people in NZ boxing circles to.
Go on the forums at ESB/ B24 and the really knowledgable guys say it was close to a draw. But Parker just scraped enough rounds to claim it. Ruiz was coming forward but he wasn't doing enough to win.

Parker's jab got him through - but only just.
(12-12-2016, 10:27 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: I've got to watch the fight, it seems 9 out of every 10 people on my Facebook news feed are calling it a robbery. Some very well thought of people in NZ boxing circles to.

Could have gone either way but definitely not a robbery imo. Ruiz, like Takam let himself down with a lack of workrate for crucial parts of the fight.