NO LIVE STREAMING FOR PARKER vs Ruiz
I'm saying if I view a stream tomorrow morning (from another site) dave Higgins heavies won't turn up on my door?
(12-10-2016, 05:33 PM)diehard Wrote: Infern0, not sure what you mean. Are you talking about live streaming on here? If so, I can't say yes, as I can't agree to illegal live streaming or I'll get sued. But you won't get banned if you do, as it only applies to Duco. I will say that there is usually live streaming that goes on here for non-Duco fights that I don't want to know about (unless I'm interested!) Personally, I paid the $35 to watch AJ and the great undercard. Believe it starts at 6:30AM in NZ. Mrs D is taping it for me.

You can't live stream on here. We can only post links, the live stream can't be embedded in this site, it can only be watched on the live streaming website itself.
Posting the links is a bit naughty I guess but it's certainly not illegal, it's just a piece of text. I don't know what the boys at Duco have told you diehard, but there's no way you can be held responsible for what anybody here does. You have nothing to worry about.

It's a good policy to not let anybody post the links to the streaming site, but don't worry Diehard, nobody is going to be suing you either way.
(12-10-2016, 05:36 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I'm saying if I view a stream tomorrow morning (from another site) dave Higgins heavies won't turn up on my door?

No, they can't find you. There's no way for them to. They can only catch the people broadcasting the stream because they embed hidden data in each and every stream that Sky sends out, it's invisible to us watching it, but it means they can see who that stream belongs to. They can't see the users who view that stream.
Thanks for the clarification, Msreef. Yes, I meant links, not actual live streaming. In my mind, I'm held responsible if I knowingly allow someone to post a link on here for live streaming. I care only about the Duco promotions, as they've supported me in the past as well as my supporting them. Other fights I don't know about...

And no,Duco never told me anything about the live streaming.