Heavyweight Division
Look at frank Bruno and holyfeild. Big ripped men, even David Haye. Dam look at vlad even
It's easy to cast aspersions about people. Probably best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I've never had a reason to doubt AJ's anything but a supreme athlete
He hasn't been caught taking any banned substance so you can't say he's juicing
By the same token we don't know for sure its just genetics great diet and exercise
The public Just doesn't know

He looks like a PED user , which is usually a giveaway .
If it looks like a duck it's usually a duck

There is an epidemic of PEDs in Britain
A tiny percentage of the hundreds of tests done on British boxers come back positive
Probably because they stuffed up (it's easy to beat the test apparently) or have been spiked.

EPO HGH and aren't even tested for.

AJ didn't have a problem using drugs to make a living as a lad.
Can't say for sure until its proven but my guess is AJs probably using something
(08-08-2016, 09:09 PM)bopman Wrote: Look at frank Bruno and holyfeild. Big ripped men, even David Haye. Dam look at vlad even

Bruno Holyfield and the Klits used PEDs , Haye dunno wouldn't be surprised

Reality is theres a lot of drug use in the fight game
(08-08-2016, 09:13 PM)mippy Wrote: It's easy to cast aspersions about people. Probably best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I've never had a reason to doubt AJ's anything but a supreme athlete

Agreed Mippy
Quack
[Image: mega_louie_by_musclebrett-d5xbyoh.jpg]
Joseph parker is the one who went from a skinny kid with a pencil neck to having massive shoulders coupled with an outbreak of acne and a 15lb weight gain.

Joshua is subjected to Vada testing and Olympic style testing and has always been big and ripped since the amateur days

Westie warrior is one of those sad kiwis with a complex about the UK.

"PED epidemic"

Based on what?
Just because you're passing PED tests it doesn't mean you're clean. Anybody remember Lance Armstrong?
Those within the industry state that PED usage is rife in all major sports, not just boxing.
I dunno about ped much. But when I played a bit of sport and had drug test it was scary even if you were clean. Do in drugs must stuff you up mentally too cause know your cheating. It's hard to tell who is on and who ain't cause some people are genetically gifted and some are not.