Heavyweight Division
(06-26-2016, 09:46 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'm a Parker idiot for not agreeing with you? For not being impressed with the opposition AJ has fought? For not being suckered in by the big muscles and flashy KOs?
The guys has proven next to nothing. Sure, he could be the next Ali, be undefeated for the next 10 years. But from what I've seen that aint happening, not even close. He's a 'champion' who has fought nobody to get the title. We can only get a real assessment when he fights a real opponent.

All aboard the AJ hype train...
Infern0? Check
shamrock? Check

And who is aboard the parker hype train?

Where a shot kali Meehan = great opponent

The difference between me and sham and most parker fans is that we were following boxing a long time before Joe parker arrived on the scene
Haha Inferno very correct, right answer! I don't profess to know everything though, was known to be wrong once....lol
(06-26-2016, 10:02 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:46 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'm a Parker idiot for not agreeing with you? For not being impressed with the opposition AJ has fought? For not being suckered in by the big muscles and flashy KOs?
The guys has proven next to nothing. Sure, he could be the next Ali, be undefeated for the next 10 years. But from what I've seen that aint happening, not even close. He's a 'champion' who has fought nobody to get the title. We can only get a real assessment when he fights a real opponent.

All aboard the AJ hype train...
Infern0? Check
shamrock? Check

And who is aboard the parker hype train?

Where a shot kali Meehan = great opponent

The difference between me and sham and most parker fans is that we were following boxing a long time before Joe parker arrived on the scene
Haha Inferno very correct, right answer! I don't profess to know everything though, was known to be wrong once....lol

Long time following boxing=loss of memory, too many head knocks, old timers, reading old newspapers, "when I was younger" comments, etc.
I still don't see a Joshua vs Parker fight happening. I think that he'll fight Fury or Klit first and lose. Then Parker will fight the winner and also lose.

I really hope Fury isn't a drug cheat that would be a huge downer for the division. I assume Klit would regain all his titles

Also for the hype trains do I have to choose? I'd like to be on board both
If Furys a drug cheat judging by his physique I think he's using the wrong drugs

AJs physique screams 'I'm on drugs' but according to his fans it's just all genetics and hard work.
You must choose the choo choo train to board.

Gotta agree, if Fury is on roids he's doing it wrong.

Genetics and hard work... Lol
(06-26-2016, 10:36 PM)mippy Wrote: I still don't see a Joshua vs Parker fight happening. I think that he'll fight Fury or Klit first and lose. Then Parker will fight the winner and also lose.

I really hope Fury isn't a drug cheat that would be a huge downer for the division. I assume Klit would regain all his titles

Also for the hype trains do I have to choose? I'd like to be on board both

Probably true. But after losing to Fury, I see Klit retiring after KO'ing Fury. He's 40, and wanted to continue fighting for a few more years, but I think Fury and reality caught up with him.
I can't see fury being on roids.

I honestly know guys who juice and go to the gym 3 times a week doing some curls and bench press and they look better shape than him
I think he would take the AJ fight, just for the money.
Who would take the AJ fight? Klit? Parker?
Klit would take it if he beats Fury IMO, then he'd retire either way.